The Wet Room (1 Viewer)

sure this is it
a house full of sleepy drunks..as couople of beers to finish off...::clef::::clef::whistle::clef::::clef::

u huh

ok

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

pretty damn good- cian- im stilll buzzin-listeinng to the animals-ohuyyea-we gotta get out of this place

you know whats s good? music

pretty damn good- cian- im stilll buzzin-listeinng to the animals-ohuyyea-we gotta get out of this place

you know whats s good? music

Aye music's good alright. Glad to here it went well, wish I was still up buzzin. Unfortunately I've just got up to do a bit of college work.

Christ on a bike. My head... There are hedgehogs playing bumper cars on other hedgehogs in there, and getting sick all over my medulla oblongata every so often.

Well, here I am. I don't think I've really posted drunk before. I'm drinking Samuel Adams Black Lager, and I have to say it is excellent.

If HMD doesn't turn up I'll be sorely disappointed. Sorely. But there's more beer in the fridge, I'm going to go console myself prematurely.

I'm in for the night, staying sober but I'll join yas for a chat anyhow.

I'm finding it hilarious that they keep thanking me for logging in. Hahahaha! You're all very welcome here, drunk or no. I'm watching South Park.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back