The Wet Room (1 Viewer)

listening to tunes i listened to 10 years ago when i found some "weird shit" in the local library of a smalltown in finland. like pixies and sonic youth and that.

electric eel shock + gamak + large mound were great, great fun. as was the kurt c-installation in spraoi

was gonna fall asleep but drinking rum+cola+guinness makes me wanna JUMP AROUND

Fuck you doctor Fox, and your pepsi music quiz.
Prrrrriiick.

Wish I has someone to drink with, don't wanna go to bed.

fucking english pub closed the bar before 11. BEFORE 11. what a world

comic relief is shite. Jesus, they really aren't bothering their hole with the comedy bit are they?

I'm watching 'the erotic adventures of the invisible man' on sci-fi now.

are you going to get all stumbly and affectionate now?

_40971594_materep.jpg

On an unrelatec note, Comic Relief IS shite.

_40971594_materep.jpg

On an unrelatec note, Comic Relief IS shite.

Jesus fucking christ!

And now ANOTHER mention about our sponsors. Even though we're the BB fucking C and don't do ads. Next, some pre-recorded shite because people can't be arsed doing anything live. And after that there's Billy fucking Connolly in Africa. Let's hope no-one gets beheaded while he's there. Ulp!

Lowlights of the evening:

Peter Kay and fat Little Britian bloke, both in wheelchairs singing karaoke. WOW! Isn't that lovely pertending to be disabled and then making such an efoort to show that disabled peope can actually sing! just like you and me! Ah fucking bless the cripples!!

Ricky Gervais and his stupid insincere face! "This man gave me a tape of U2. His brother died listening to it and now he's giving it to me. look at my teary fucking fat fucking face"

FUCCCCKKKKKKK OFFFFFFF YOU FUCKING FAKE CUNTS

fucking cunts an all, i had the best racist taxi driver on the way home. them blackie taxi drivers all look the same and four of them drive under the same license. get this, one of them crashed with two young white girls last week. the driver lept out and ran away and rang the owner of the plate and told him to report it stolen.

ha fucking ha you racist cunt.

anyway i've loads of guinness because of the tesco selling 24 can for the prce of 12

suck it and see

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back