The Uberbrat Pack (1 Viewer)

how did i know it was going to involve at least one of those geldof spawn.

also:
"Kate Middleton has slotted herself into the Windsor world just marvellously by dressing like a 45-year-old, from her bias-cut knee-length tweed skirt to her jaunty little beret. Whereas most of her contemporaries are shopping at Topshop, Kate presumably has a loyalty card for Hobbs and Jigsaw, and no amount of articles in the Daily Mail praising her "stylishness" will convince most 16-year-olds today that she looks like anything other than their deputy headmistress."

huh?

kate_middleton.jpg

my deputy headmistress didn't look like that...

she looks like a dopey bitch. i hope she realises that pixie is 'the goodlooking one' (despite the proverbial face like a bag of spanners).

I liked this sentence so much, I made it my avatar

'The current lot, for example, are, in true generational zeitgeist style, fans of Topshop and H&M. '

I bought a coat in H&M the other week. Who'd've thought I was at the crest of the generational zeitgeist.

Some sufferers of SASD can dress for winter, but lose the plot in summer; for others, the seasons are reversed. The affliction can strike where you least expect it, as these celebrity pictures show.

Who gets paid to make up this rubbish? Apprently now there's a thing called
Seasonal affective style disorder

You can dress yourself in one season but are useless at it the next season

i think i might have that, winter makes me put on a load of massive warm jumpers. so off-trend. according to D4 logic, winter is the time to start wearing short skirts and tights.

I can never figure out how Hadley Freeman gets paid to write toss like that - her fashion column is a load of balls. She talks down to the reader about everything.

Never,ever say anything bad about Hadley Freeman again! Granted, I don't read her fashion column but Lost In Showbiz is one of the best columns in the entire newspaper.

Well I had to get some sort of scope in there somewhere. I'm not one for hyperbole. If I'd said something like "the best writing in the whole world, ever" you'd be right to pick at it.

Never,ever say anything bad about Hadley Freeman again! Granted, I don't read her fashion column but Lost In Showbiz is one of the best columns in the entire newspaper.
I *wish* I liked Lost in Showbiz more than I do, I really really do....but there's something so smug about it that I can't help hating it most of the time. I do like that they don't give a shit about being brutal to 'slebs, but sometimes they come off a bit pompous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back