The Truth (1 Viewer)

faganfest!

After a brief conversation with someone early this morning, i've suddenly realised the full extent to my compulsion of deceit, lying and plagiarism. Only after everything had been summerized before my very eyes, did I realise the amount of strain i've caused on others in the community over the last number of months.
Although, now it may be too late, I would like to properly face up to this continuous deceptions i've imposed on others recently.

This whole issue really escalated in July of 2005, when i stole a demo CD of a local band, kidd blunt, from the bedroom of someone i'd have considered a close friend. When I began to make copies for others, word spread out and the members of the band were disgusted to hear of it.
But this was really only the platform, and things got much worse.

The months between July and November saw a series of compulsive, small and rediculous lies, which upset a lot of my closest friends.
I ceased to even realise this myself.

On the 27th of November, I secretly took home the basta! youth collective distro, failing to inform a single member of the group.
For many weeks i convieniently stole small amounts of cash from this box, which soon totalled nearly €120, by the end of December.

Then, a gradual realisation of this behaviour hit me, but i was only to ignore it, like everything and everyone else.

I continually argued with the collective, claiming I hadn't touched the funds, and making up rediculous stories to prevent people from thinking I had.
This never worked, but I still blindly denied all claims, even when there was solid evidence against me.

Most recently, in February of this year, I began plagiarising essays and poetry on local music based forum, 'rockinrockass'.
When people got onto this, I deleted all of the evidence, but it was all too late.

These three major examples, are three of hundreds that have undoubtedly escalated over a course of six months, or more.
Beneath all of this mistrust and deception, however, I do still love the d.i.y. community of which i've been a part of for over two years now.

While I have destroyed a lot of strong friendships, abused the trust of groups and fooled anyone I possibly could, I do still have the same beliefs as alwats, but they've lost themselves in this lie I'm living in.

I would dearly like to reintegrate myself back into the community over time, if it's not already too late.
If it is, that's fully acceptable, taking into account everything that has happened.

I feel that either way, the truth needed to be aired, and an apology made, to all of you who I've disappointed over the last few months.

Wow! Would have more effect if I knew ya but fuck apologies/redemption is good, takes a big man to be able to do that.

I hope you have learned your lesson and will act a bit more responsibly in future, time will tell.

Everyone makes mistakes.

I actually think this is insane.

Keep your private business off the internet,you will definetly regret it.

This is pretty much only relative to small bunch of people here taking into account your age and your location and yet you are telling everyone this........your bed boss and I can only imagine you have made it worse to lie in.

I have seen these "confessions" on numerous forums I have used over the years and for the persons concerned it is the way they prefer to do it, of course as you pointed out other people would be the complete opposite.

i think honest appologies and the exeptance of one are one of the only threads of hope this human race has left to dig itself out of some of the holes we're in. only two types of people don't appologise- stubborn bastards and politicians

ravishinrikrude said:
i think honest appologies and the exeptance of one are one of the only threads of hope this human race has left to dig itself out of some of the holes we're in. only two types of people don't appologise- stubborn bastards and politicians

Best username ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back