The Thrills and special guests at Whelans (1 Viewer)

heltershelter

This Sunday at Whelans and aftermath party for Red Hot Chilli Peppers at Phoenix Park

LILYS
Live at Whelans plus a host of their friends

Special guest THE THRILLS (Dj Set)
MAINLINE fresh from their superb Sugar Club gig
and SOFT FOCUS?

plus many other surprises turning up on the night??????

One not to be missed.
Doors 8.00/ First band onstage 8.30
Adm 10.00

i heard flea will be there from 1.30, playing demos of the new mars volta album in the jacks on his iPod
you didn't hear that from me though ;) ;) ;) ;)
andrew

CEREMONIALDEATH said:
i heard flea will be there from 1.30, playing demos of the new mars volta album in the jacks on his iPod
you didn't hear that from me though ;) ;) ;) ;)
andrew
im sooo taking a piss next to him.

We played with the Lilys on Wednesday in London. Kurt Heasley (he being the lilys) is one of the craziest people I have ever met. By crazy I mean insane not cool crazy like Hag say :rolleyes:

Kevin Sheilds was there to see them. He/they are is favourite band apparently!

flo jo said:
We played with the Lilys on Wednesday in London. Kurt Heasley (he being the lilys) is one of the craziest people I have ever met. By crazy I mean insane not cool crazy like Hag say :rolleyes:

Kevin Sheilds was there to see them. He/they are is favourite band apparently!
dilbot, you haven't met many crazy people so this means nothing really... NO COME BACKS!!!

and dylan, you'll never be cool. no matter how you wear your hair, beard, leather jackets... even if you wear turn-ups on your pants, you'll never be cool. but cool isn't everything, remember that. NO COME BACKS!!!

hag said:
and dylan, you'll never be cool. no matter how you wear your hair, beard, leather jackets... even if you wear turn-ups on your pants, you'll never be cool. but cool isn't everything, remember that. NO COME BACKS!!!
Its not cool to be cool anymore Hag. Being cool is as high up on my agenda as learning how to play the drums properly is on yours:cool:

flo jo said:
Its not cool to be cool anymore Hag. Being cool is as high up on my agenda as learning how to play the drums properly is on yours:cool:
aaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha! muppeh! :D

hag said:

look.
i hate dylan. of course he isn't cool.
but he's still way cooler than you,ShortArms. !baggyyyy

Can't have been as bad as their show on Saturday in the Park. "Thank you and you and you and you....This one's for the Red Hott Chilli Peppers. They're American, like us....."

Lilys were pretty bad, have 1 of their albums which i like a lot but they were terrible live. Singer seems to be mentally unbalanced, bass player looked completly out of it and the keyboard player looked like she was typing a letter. Thrills dj set was crap, I thought he might play some good indie pop stuff but everything i asked for he never heard off :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back