The thread wholly dedicated to 100 Gecs (1 Viewer)

Lili Marlene

Trying not to have a bad day
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
listen to the damn album and get back to me.

Can't believe we're already at the "Oh, I heard weirder stuff at the Lower Deck in 2009" part of the thread.

hugh

Contributor
Since 2000
I'll probably catch them at Primavera in 10 years time and think they are amazing.

seanc

They are a reflection of the world we created
🙏

I certainly agree with you, it's the music this society deserves. But as a reflection of the world we created, so are Sleaford Mods, or Stormzy, or RTJ, or even Fontaines DC. Or Brian fuckin Adams.

That was awful shite. Fall Out Boy, jimminy jillickers, what is wrong with that lad?

prefuse

The young fella at work (22) was playing some of the music he likes & it's all this really gimmicky, irritating, stuff. Little big & die antwoord were the two I remember.

22 is probably a bit old to be listening to this shite.
It is funny though

Cormcolash

Website
geocities.com
The young fella at work (22) was playing some of the music he likes & it's all this really gimmicky, irritating, stuff. Little big & die antwoord were the two I remember.

22 is probably a bit old to be listening to this shite.
It is funny though

It's 'music' pretty much purely intended for people that aren't really listening to it whilst they sit messaging each other on Facebook and shit

therealjohnny

Supporter
That velvet patterned wallpaper from the 80s, but someone has put the strips up wrong so the repeating pattern is slightly askew.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Sorry. That's my day to day general unease.. I'm being kind to the thing that is that thing

chris d

that just sounds like a fall out boy song
You bollix, i was going to post this. Seems I'm hours late. My other quip was going to be sounds like a biffy clyro song.

Ive watched the video, ive listened in the dark. A pointless 3 minutes. Congratulations to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

We're listening to...

• Hatchback
    Hatchback
    Cochise
    Hatchback

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads