the spice girls to make comeback. (2 Viewers)

I think it's token gay one or token racist one, you can't have both.

Presumably Robbie Williams is the gay one in Take That? Unless this song is about the British Empire making a comeback

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

ah, that may have been before my time. Boyzone were the first album I ever bought on tape. And I had a ronan doll.

ah, that may have been before my time. Boyzone were the first album I ever bought on tape. And I had a ronan doll.

hes the big tall one in that video that teddy put up.

here, were you at the USA 94 homecoming in the Phoenix Park? That was when Boyzone were unleashed on the world (it was shortly after their tour of Tallaght which culminated in a sold-out show of the basketball arena - I know cos I live near there and I still remember all the mini-skirt clad munchkins walking up the Tallaght bypass in a state of utter glee). They wore orange boiler suits that day, probably to prepare them should they ever serve time in an american correctional facility.

That day is to Boyzone what the Dandelion market gig where there were only 9 people present is to U2.

NKOTBSB 2011

lock planet.

meh.

call me when Daphne & Celeste make a comeback

PROMISE YOU'LL CALL ME.

Fun fact: I went to the backstreet boys official aftershow party and was in the VIP section of it back in 2009. They were there and all. Although they were in the VIP of the VIP section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back