the spice girls to make comeback. (1 Viewer)

moonpig/quote]

oh yes
topDog.gif

are you sexually excited?

i think diddles use of the word geebags was quite appropriate. altough i do get sexually excited by geebags.

also i was quite partial to the song "two become one"

Mel C was in the Sunday world mag interview either last week or week b4, she has changed her image now and is far removed from sporty now as ever....and Mormon nailer she is def prob the ugliset...u ever see her without make up and air brushing?
If I had to spend a night with one it would be Emma B and Mel C
(mel c get's in by default because the others are either too skinny or have fake boobs)

::clef::wanna make love to you baby::clef::

ugggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

I was on the bus to dublin once and there was a girl of about 8 or 9 with her mother sitting in front of me.

The kid spent most of the journed standing on her seat and talking to me. Which wasnt to bad untill she started singing spice girls songs to me....and that one in particular.

fucking morto.

Mel C was in the Sunday world mag interview either last week or week b4, she has changed her image now and is far removed from sporty now as ever....and Mormon nailer she is def prob the ugliset...u ever see her without make up and air brushing?
If I had to spend a night with one it would be Emma B and Mel C
(mel c get's in by default because the others are either too skinny or have fake boobs)

Janer he not speak the truth!

Groot_Mel_C.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back