The smelliest house in Ireland (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 17
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 2

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Solutions
As a result of an outbreak of the plague in Daisys creche,the 3 of us have been struck down with a desperate case of the Pukeyshits.She had it Wednesday,her ma on Thursday and lucky old me fell foul of the bastard thing on the way home from work yesterday.:mad::(!bog!bog!bog.Can you believe it,not even a day off work and a weekend in the jax.

Its a disaster.Little germ ridden feckers is all kids are.

Can't even have a cup of tea never mind missing me customary Friday night cans.There'll be no cans tonight either,I suspect.

I just had to share my sweatyness with ya'll.It's hurting just to type this.

wknd ill is cruel..chest, kidney and ear infections me at the mo...on anti-booze-otics but going to bro-in-laws tonight for a feed so prob have a glass or two of cotes du rhone...thats allowed right? i was a bleedin saint last night..asleep and all be 11pm.

Just crawled back outta bed to check this thread and have a glass of 7up(not my preferred tipple this time of a Saturday I can tell you).
Arse status-SHOCKING
Stomach-Dos'ent wanna know about snacks.
Worst weekend since I fell of me bike and busted the head.
are you pissing fireshit out your ass?
or are you puking turdlumps out your face-both

It's mad how these things are so contagious.I'd say its the same shit your lot infected you with nlgbbbblth

wknd ill is cruel..chest, kidney and ear infections me at the mo...on anti-booze-otics but going to bro-in-laws tonight for a feed so prob have a glass or two of cotes du rhone...thats allowed right? i was a bleedin saint last night..asleep and all be 11pm.

I'm not as bad as you thank fuck.
I reckon you'll be ok with a couple of snifters of Cotes du Rhone.
A tonic for you like.

Fuck it.7ups staying down.Gonna chance a shandy.

dont forget some dioralites, taste mank but they work (great for a hangover too).
crap, if this is going around i'll end up with it soon, just hope it's before christmas, santa & projectile vomit dont mix well.

I am delighted to report that the worst is over.
A cocktail of motillium and Imodium seems to have done the trick.
Still in pain but am able to drink beer!
YAY!

one of my fondest childhood holiday memories is having nothing but flat 7up and bile in my stomach and vomiting it all up anyway, in a caravan in wales, while the rain pitter-pattered on the roof.

The shandies gave me a false confidence in my digestive capabilities.Attempted some cheesy nachos.Bad move.
Looks like I should be Aok for work tomorrow though.Fucksake.

one of my fondest childhood holiday memories is having nothing but flat 7up and bile in my stomach and vomiting it all up anyway, in a caravan in wales, while the rain pitter-pattered on the roof.

Ah,those were simpler times.

Sounds like you're making a lot of bad moves over there Gazzer. Beer and cheesy nachos?!

I know,but I'm like a big child when it comes to Saturday night.I start getting weepy if theres no beer involved.It was Saturday night for crying out loud.

According to the Sunday Times,the winter vomiting bug was going round Lourdes and all the holy joes brought it back here and baddabing........

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back