The Smears, Paranoid Visions, Fri June 20th Bohs (1 Viewer)

0FCB73B9A6154F6DAC1B8C281DD1E2F9-800.jpg

Classic 'drunk dad at a wedding'

Great photo's Janer.Looks like a top night.Somebody fucked up my night so I could'nt go.

Was stuck in work too late for me to go but the pics look good. Since when are there gigs in the Long Bar again?

Was a Bad Manners last night so missed this gig....I hear there was a bit of aggro? What's the story? Is that another venue down the swanee..?

thought the two bands were really good and great to see people dancing at gigs. very enjoyable.

the move to the long bar was unexpected and delayed us setting up etc but was a nice change also. reasonable crowd in the end and the tenner in defo paid the bills last night as we were able to cover things on a smallish crowd.

bit of aggro at the end but shit happens etc and hopefully its a one off.

next gig is gurkha and bleeding rectum on july 5th, two weeks away back in the players bar.

it was the weirdest thing that ever happend to me at the gig.
this old fella punch me in the back of my head with the guitar when i go to turn him a bit down coz he was playing on my amp and he was just about to wreck the amp. amp was on 100% and everyone knows that if you play like that it's gonna be broke.
he knows what i was doing coz he ask me 10 minutes before, during the gig to check what's wrong with the amp.
all i have to say is that this guy is a fucking coward. he did what he did when i was turned back and i didin't saw him. how brave is that?

thanks to everyone who called me today and ask how i'm doing.
7 stitches in the matter hospital do the job.

Jesus wha? I wasn't there but I heard multiple versions of the same story....

BANNED FROM PUNX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, Skubol- I think you left all the lights on and the door unlocked when you left your amp back in the practice space...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back