The Smears, Paranoid Visions, Fri June 20th Bohs (2 Viewers)

it was the weirdest thing that ever happend to me at the gig.
this old fella punch me in the back of my head with the guitar when i go to turn him a bit down coz he was playing on my amp and he was just about to wreck the amp. amp was on 100% and everyone knows that if you play like that it's gonna be broke.
he knows what i was doing coz he ask me 10 minutes before, during the gig to check what's wrong with the amp.
all i have to say is that this guy is a fucking coward. he did what he did when i was turned back and i didin't saw him. how brave is that?

thanks to everyone who called me today and ask how i'm doing.
7 stitches in the matter hospital do the job.
what band was this bloke in?

i like how it says friendly atmosphere on the flyer,try tellin that to that cunt in paranoid visions!! p.s.its good to hear your alright skuby,that was a fairly nasty lookin gash on your head last night.

Good to hear that future gigs won't be affected by this!

By the way 7 Stitches would be a good name for band!!

You could have a logo like this...

7stitches.jpg

and sing about violence and gigs and the need for scene unity etc....

edit: someone got there first..damn

im guessing it wasnt p.a but the other guitarist ? yeah come on scobie come to donegal , im sure you could hide the body in sean stress's septic tank!

it was the weirdest thing that ever happend to me at the gig.
this old fella punch me in the back of my head with the guitar when i go to turn him a bit down coz he was playing on my amp and he was just about to wreck the amp. amp was on 100% and everyone knows that if you play like that it's gonna be broke.
he knows what i was doing coz he ask me 10 minutes before, during the gig to check what's wrong with the amp.
all i have to say is that this guy is a fucking coward. he did what he did when i was turned back and i didin't saw him. how brave is that?

thanks to everyone who called me today and ask how i'm doing.
7 stitches in the matter hospital do the job.

thats not how it looked to me, and I was staring right at you. What I saw was you turning the amp off and when he turned it back on you slapped him. Given that I have known joe for 20 years and have never seen him attack anybody in my life, your version of the story may be coloured by anger and alcohol. And as someone who also plays in a band, you should know that the worst, most insulting and ignorant thing to do is to turn someone off during a gig. Sorry it got out of hand though and hope your head is better. gig reminded me of unhappy times 20 odd years ago when this sort of shite was regular.

glad you still have the venue conor, good place.

and thanks to the bloke who recognised it wouldn't have been me involved in a row,
P.A

thats not how it looked to me, and I was staring right at you. What I saw was you turning the amp off and when he turned it back on you slapped him. Given that I have known joe for 20 years and have never seen him attack anybody in my life, your version of the story may be coloured by anger and alcohol. And as someone who also plays in a band, you should know that the worst, most insulting and ignorant thing to do is to turn someone off during a gig. Sorry it got out of hand though and hope your head is better. gig reminded me of unhappy times 20 odd years ago when this sort of shite was regular.

and thanks to the bloke who recognised it wouldn't have been me involved in a row,
P.A

first of all i didin't even try to turn the amp off mate i just try to take care of my property to not be destroyed. the master volume was on full so i just turn him to 9. i even didin't saw when your mate punch me with guitar on the back of my head.
the bigest injury is on back of my head. how can you explain that?
i don't know your mate at all but this was compleatly unprovoked ATTACK.
i'm really glad that this fella didin't kill me.
i was not angry on anybody that time!!!!!!!! i was havin great fun actually.
i really recommend a visit to psychiatrist to your mate.

oh..and by the way at least right now i know where you band's name coming from.

Fair enough, I reckon if someone slapped me the first thing I'd do was hit him over the back of the head with a guitar and split his head open. Sounds like a reasonable reaction and not over the top at all.
Oh here I forgot, sarcasm doesn't really work on the internet.

gig reminded me of unhappy times 20 odd years ago when this sort of shite was regular.
If your mate would ever show up at the gigs that he's not playing at, maybe he would have had the chance to meet skubby
- then he would have known he's not the kind of fella who will turn off his amp in the middle of a gig.

Back of the head = No balls, No fucking excuse.

P.A

sorry but "the worst, most insulting and ignorant thing to do "to someone is turn their amp that they lent you up to ten,then dig them in the head with your guitar when they turn it down a bit.hes been playing for years he knows what damage he was doing to the amp and he's a cunt for what he did!
also the fact that skubol was running the fucking gig some thanks!!!

i hope ye didn't get fucking paid!

i didnt see the amp bit, but turning the amp down or off or whatever was no excuse for the lumps he took out of skubols head, the drummer wasnt earning himelf any brownie points either, no need for that sort of thing in a small gig like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back