The Richter Collective Proudly Presents Bats Album Launch wit Adebisi Shank + Jogging (1 Viewer)

Re: The Richter Collective Proudly Presents Bats Album Launch wit Adebisi Shank + Jog

I don't think that anyone should ever agree to let Adebisi Shank open for them ever again.

Yes, this was mentioned last night. Nobody can follow that. Well, Faith No More, I hear.

Re: The Richter Collective Proudly Presents Bats Album Launch wit Adebisi Shank + Jog

well done to bats,
pretty full house of great people and they managed to stay sober enough to rock the fuck out at midnight.

Great night,i bought the album and lost it. tosser!

good gig. not sure about bats vocalist but music was tight as fuck.

any else see the scuffle outside? couldn't believe it when I saw the bouncers punching and kicking 2 lads, on the ground. nasty.

good gig. not sure about bats vocalist but music was tight as fuck.

any else see the scuffle outside? couldn't believe it when I saw the bouncers punching and kicking 2 lads, on the ground. nasty.
Horrible, the bouncers at alt are always so aggressive, really puts me of the place.
oh a lighter note, the new bats stuff sounds tops expectually "the Barley", the epic dirge they played just before the encore.

I even bought a t-shirt, which I'm now wearing. I was way too tired to go to this, fell asleep on my stool between Jogging and Adebisi. Still enjoyed it, of course, but had to leave before the end cos I was afraid I'd doze off on my hour-long drive home

The sound was a bit dodgy though, wasn't it? Not very clear, though it was better down the back

not sure about bats vocalist
I think he's brilliant.

Horrible, the bouncers at alt are always so aggressive, really puts me of the place.

I had an exchange with one of the bouncers about him shouting at me like I was on a fucking chain gang. He seemed permanantly poised for a scrap.

Also, great night altogether.

I hate how you have to squirm past and through the bouncers at ALT.

I think he's brilliant.

Me too. Totally what makes them stand out.
Sound seemed dodgier for BATS than for the other 2 bands... maybe it's the 3 guitars.

Amazing night all round. Brilliant crowd.
It was rough getting up to play that all-ages gig yesterday morning though...

These 3 bands playin together again on 8th December...

New BATS video

[ame="http://www.vimeo.com/6965942"]SHADOW FUCKING on Vimeo[/ame]

great video. great song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back