The Redneck Manifesto 8th of Jan Whelans (1 Viewer)

awww, that's a bit mean, eh? i'm all sad now. :(

hey, it's "you're a walking joke" (you + are)

ha ha is spelled ha ha, not hahah.

why is the band i'm pretentious? i'm genuinely curious... and what makes me a walking joke?

ian bastardcore said:
hahah hag , your a walking joke and your band is pretentious fucking shite ...

ok, ok... but is it in a good way as in "hey, there's hag, i wonder what he's going to say... that guy cracks me up" or is it more like "aaaaaaaaa ha ha ha, there's hag, what a spa..." they're kinda different like.

i really hope it's the first one... :(

Ask Dano when are the Satyrix going to release more stuff. I think his brother or mate is in them. They're fucking legend and their two songs get aired alot in my gaff.

TESTAROSSA said:
i really really liked 7.10 the first time i saw them, but the second time they were less metal and seemed to be corrupted by totally boring post rock bits
oh well. at least they still have their hardcore band, right?
i thought it was funny how they referred to weevil as "the originators" in the UFC interview. no diss to weevil! it was just funny.
andrew

what are Weevil originators of? Being a Rednecks covers band?

oops.

Hey, my name is Rory I play guitar with ten past seven I am really looking forward to the gig in Whelans. But I have to say that it would be helpful for your own sakes to reseverve judgement on us until you see us play. As for the Weevil comment I thought it was queit obviously referring to the fact that Weevil we the first instrumental band in Cork pre-Rest etc.. . Thanks for your interest.
We will have our 5-track ep for sale at the gig for €5 and don't forget to leave out some cheese for the perpendicular sausage monkey when you leave you house unattended on the 8th.

Rory O'Seven

P.S. I can't spell so pease don't slag me off like some anally retentive bitch!

heh heh :) GO RORY!

Rory O'Seven said:
Hey, my name is Rory I play guitar with ten past seven I am really looking forward to the gig in Whelans. But I have to say that it would be helpful for your own sakes to reseverve judgement on us until you see us play. As for the Weevil comment I thought it was queit obviously referring to the fact that Weevil we the first instrumental band in Cork pre-Rest etc.. . Thanks for your interest.
We will have our 5-track ep for sale at the gig for €5 and don't forget to leave out some cheese for the perpendicular sausage monkey when you leave you house unattended on the 8th.

Rory O'Seven

P.S. I can't spell so pease don't slag me off like some anally retentive bitch!

Jim A. Morrish said:
the barrack street band (the barracka)
Did they have some sort of weird video involving small dead animals? or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back