The Redneck Manifesto 8th of Jan Whelans (1 Viewer)

There was Karl in that FKOS Hot Press piece.

He's a lovely lad. Don't know the others.
Good 'tarist and photographer too.

TESTAROSSA said:
didn't dano do his masters around 3 years ago? is he fuckin stupih or something?
willy is in Serpents (formerly already dead) with Jamie Grimes and they're fuckin bitchin

andrew
Yep... he's doing a PhD now though. Or at least I think he is.

No no no no no! Ten Pat Seven are from the mystical 'Ring of Kerry', a place where leprechauns still co-exist with naive American tourists, intent on kissing the Killarney Stone (I know, I know) and thus being granted the lovely Irish gift of the gab! They are currently living in Cork and would be best described a less complicated Don Cabellero and heavier Rednecks. Very good indeed. So now you know!

Grame said:
No no no no no! Ten Pat Seven are from the mystical 'Ring of Kerry', a place where leprechauns still co-exist with naive American tourists, intent on kissing the Killarney Stone (I know, I know) and thus being granted the lovely Irish gift of the gab! They are currently living in Cork and would be best described a less complicated Don Cabellero and heavier Rednecks. Very good indeed. So now you know!

..I was wrong on the location but there is those rednecks comparisons I was talking about...I get worried when bands are "like the rednecks but.." leave the rednecks have it. They're good at it.I'm sure ten past are great too.

to find out more re: 7:10 see the interview with them in the current issue of unfit for consumption zine (#8) available for 2 euro in Meros Secret Record Store, Freebirds and City Discs.

i hear 7:10 are unreal live and would kick the bollix outta youse even though they're young enough to be your children..

i think im gonna go to this , ive never heard the redneck manifesto.
7:10 are amazing ... and would kick the collective bollix out of everyone on the thumped main forum ...

punk prick.
ian bastardcore said:
i think im gonna go to this , ive never heard the redneck manifesto.
7:10 are amazing ... and would kick the collective bollix out of everyone on the thumped main forum ...

i really really liked 7.10 the first time i saw them, but the second time they were less metal and seemed to be corrupted by totally boring post rock bits
oh well. at least they still have their hardcore band, right?
i thought it was funny how they referred to weevil as "the originators" in the UFC interview. no diss to weevil! it was just funny.
andrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back