The Primavera 08 thread (5 Viewers)

Space

is deep
Supporter
Solutions
Line up so far looks pretty damn good. Who's coming?

PORTISHEAD,
MISSION OF BURMA,
LES SAVY FAV,
OKKERVIL RIVER,
ERIC'S TRIP,
MODEL 500,
SILVER JEWS,
CLIPSE,
SIX ORGANS OF ADMITTANCE,
SCOUT NIBLETT,
PISSED JEANS,
DEERHUNTER,
SHIPPING NEWS,
EDAN & MC DAGHA,
HOLLY GOLIGHTLY & THE BROKEOFFS,
THE FELICE BROTHERS,
MV & EE WITH THE GOLDEN ROAD,
FUCK BUTTONS,
MAN MAN.

Aer Lingus flights are about €120 at the moment, gonna book mine in the next few days.

Got my tickets a while back.
There were only a couple of bands announced at that stage, but I bought it solely because Shipping News were playing.

Since they've announced the other acts i'm super excited.

Im there!120 is a bit steep tho dontcha reckon?Fucked if Im doing the whole Ryanair/Girona thing again though.

Ryanair looks more expensive again for Reus and Gerona is about 90 quid plus the bullshit. I reckon with 20 or 30 quid difference I'd rather fly into Barcelona itself and avoid Ryanair.

Ryanair looks more expensive again for Reus and Gerona is about 90 quid plus the bullshit. I reckon with 20 or 30 quid difference I'd rather fly into Barcelona itself and avoid Ryanair.

Iberia fly direct from Dublin to Barcelona too. But they fucked me about by changing the time of my flights at least half a dozen times.

Iberia fly direct from Dublin to Barcelona too. But they fucked me about by changing the time of my flights at least half a dozen times.

Just looked at them, it's at least €150 around that time.

Just looked at them, it's at least €150 around that time.

clickair.com is iberia's low-cost partner, flying into barcelona - i booked out most of a plane for 55 return each, and it includes a bag, and then you're on a train line to barcelona sants/placa de catalunya/etc so it worked out cheaper than ryanair. for what it's worth.

not the world's smoothest flights, but i think i've dislodged teeth on ryanair in the past, so no different to them.

clickair.com is iberia's low-cost partner, flying into barcelona - i booked out most of a plane for 55 return each, and it includes a bag, and then you're on a train line to barcelona sants/placa de catalunya/etc so it worked out cheaper than ryanair. for what it's worth.

not the world's smoothest flights, but i think i've dislodged teeth on ryanair in the past, so no different to them.

Can't find any flights with them, sold out or something.

Can't find any flights with them, sold out or something.

weirdness. sorry. i did too much barcelona trip-planning lately and got overenthusiastic about passing it on at the sight of anything bcn-related. (sole other money-saving tip: limit on bringing cigarettes between EU member states is SIXTEEN FUCKING CARTONS.)

weirdness. sorry. i did too much barcelona trip-planning lately and got overenthusiastic about passing it on at the sight of anything bcn-related. (sole other money-saving tip: limit on bringing cigarettes between EU member states is SIXTEEN FUCKING CARTONS.)

Cartons as in 200 boxes? I had planned on buying a lot of cigarettes over there but didn't realise I could take that many with no hassle.

EU means practically no limits. For personal consumption = ok, you could probably load a boot of a car full of booze and cigs without a hassle.

Anyways, i'm not cool with the way the flight prices are goin'. Looks bad, with no job and all...shit!

Cartons as in 200 boxes? I had planned on buying a lot of cigarettes over there but didn't realise I could take that many with no hassle.

yeah, a carton is 10 boxes of 20. i asked in the airport because i couldn't remember if someone had told me it was 2 or 3, and had to go through it in two languages to be sure i was hearing it right - 3200 cigarettes! my catalan smoking correspondent says there's a particular shop on las ramblas that's cheaper by far, but i was too busy being reprimanded by hostel staff on my last morning to do anything but leg it to the airport. it was 2.75/pack in the airport and 2.35/pack in shops.

FUMAR ACORTA LA VIDA/FUMAR PUEDE MATAR and all that.

EU means practically no limits. For personal consumption = ok, you could probably load a boot of a car full of booze and cigs without a hassle.

Anyways, i'm not cool with the way the flight prices are goin'. Looks bad, with no job and all...shit!

Gonna dump some of my grant money on a flights for this and roadburn and ticket for this. Thank fuck I'm living at home right now.

Hopefully make some money back selling cancer to my friends. :)

Carbide, I'm pretty sure I've been to that shop for kilos of tobacco before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back