the Oi! thread (3 Viewers)

As long as you tell them you're the Golden Child born in the snow capped peaks of Shangri La and not some fella from Bray, you're laughing.
Works for me!

goldench3.jpg

That's me in the 1980s

Dalai%20Lama.jpg

That's me in the 2080s.

Ladies love that shit.

Next time someone asks where you're from, choose from a couple of my favourites:

Tibet
Easter Island
Christmas Island
Polynesia
Micronesia

One time a girl asked me if I was half Asian. I told her my dad had Down Syndrome. That was that.

Next time someone asks where you're from, choose from a couple of my favourites:

Tibet
Easter Island
Christmas Island
Polynesia
Micronesia

One time a girl asked me if I was half Asian. I told her my dad had Down Syndrome. That was that.

Someone here used to be called 'The Mental Oriental'-- but I can't really say who cos he might be reading this

Oh, hi Ian

Looks like that story of C84 not playing cos of theblack ladsin The Templars isn't going to go away is it? As City Baby says, it's a load of shite, horse feathers if you will.

We (Ructions) used to do The Boots go Marching In but I got fed up having to justify myself to people who would come up to me asking why we do a nazi cover etc etc so we dropped it from our meagre set!

In the spirit of unity you should do a Gay City Rollers cover instead of it

In the spirit of unity you should do a Gay City Rollers cover instead of it

Danny you could probably pull it off.when i did a presentation on skinhead culture for a course i was doing.i included loads of pictures you were in one and a girl in me class asked was he one of the gay skins i had mentioned earlier.

Danny you could probably pull it off.when i did a presentation on skinhead culture for a course i was doing.i included loads of pictures you were in one and a girl in me class asked was he one of the gay skins i had mentioned earlier.
Danny and the queer boot boys
Johnny and the queer boot boys
Mickey and the queer boot boys

Oh oh!

Ahhh I've long since lost my boyish figure, all I might get is some attention off those "bear" chaps these days
gay.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back