the Oi! thread (2 Viewers)

YEAH THIS IS TRUE, AND WELL IT IS OI! AFTER ALL, U CANT REALLY AVOID THEM, I HAVENT GO TO THE STAGE OF SCRIBBLEING THEM OUT YET

hahaha I remember Nev had a copy of the first clash album with the union jack scrapped off paul simions jacket

theclash.jpg

Great to see more Oi! on eirecore.

Wouldn't touch Condemned 84 with a barge pole though.

Racist, Right Wing, British Nationalist shite.

I GET MIXED UP WITH WHOS DODGY AND WHO NOT, THEN U GET THE NO COMMENT BANDS, IN IT FOR THE MUSC

Well, Condemned 84, in my opinion would definitely be in the racist, british nationalist, right wing conservative spectre of British Oi!.

They're not very secret about their politics either, in 2005, they pulled out of a gig in Atlanta because ''two bands who have African-American members would be performing on the same stage''.

http://www.onepeoplesproject.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=795&Itemid=2

Well, Condemned 84, in my opinion would definitely be in the racist, british nationalist, right wing conservative spectre of British Oi!.

They're not very secret about their politics either, in 2005, they pulled out of a gig in Atlanta because ''two bands who have African-American members would be performing on the same stage''.

http://www.onepeoplesproject.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=795&Itemid=2

while they are a nasty enough bunch, that story is complete and utter bullshit, they were down a member and thats why they couldnt play the gig, rumours started goin around that they wouldnt play on the same bill as the templars.
they brought out a t-shirt shortly afterwars that said " the only colour we wont play whit is red"

anyways yeah theys a shower of cunts alright , but non of their songs ,I know have anything rascist in them.

anywhere heres a nice photo of them taken recently
c84-1.jpg

Looks like that story of C84 not playing cos of theblack ladsin The Templars isn't going to go away is it? As City Baby says, it's a load of shite, horse feathers if you will.

We (Ructions) used to do The Boots go Marching In but I got fed up having to justify myself to people who would come up to me asking why we do a nazi cover etc etc so we dropped it from our meagre set!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back