The office (1 Viewer)

nlgbbbblth (28 Feb, 2002 12:20 a.m.):
Anonymous Coward (27 Feb, 2002 08:05 p.m.):
right. thanks again. i emailed them and got the same response as you - offer of all three. you're not at all afraid that they're going to rip you off or anything? if you do get them soon do us a favour and post about it and cheers again for the help because i've been looking for that for a reasonable price for an age.

As of today they hadn't arrived but I'm not too worried as they acknowledged receiving the bank draft and said that they wouldn't cash it until CDs were sent - not that it makes any difference as I had to pay for the bank draft upfront when I bought it from the bank.

Yes, I'll post when they arrive - on this thread.

After nine weeks and one day, the three Dennis Wilson CDs arrived in the post this morning.

Great artwork, great sound, great tunes

celebrate the news

bugger of a wait, but if you got the CD's that's good enough for me. thanks for the tip and thanks for letting me know you got them. enjoy

Originally posted by nlgbbbblth
After successfully taping the first two episodes of "The Office" re-run, my brand new state of the fucking art VCR let the brand new videocassette jam inside it when recording episode 3. I had pressed record then gone to the pub to celebrate my 30th birthday. Obviously the mechanism jammed when it reached the end of the tape. I couldn't program it because I was recording "Paths" on a different tape immediately before it.

I fucking hate when that happens.

The curse continues

-Started recording the re-run on RTE2 earlier this year: first episode came out with no sound.

-And tonight for series 2, cable interference meant a minute or so of flickering pictures and half-finished sentences.

But it was hilarious.

:) :) :)

it strikes me how much happier I am not being in an office.

Lap top, cupsa tea...music on me stereo...

this teleworking lark is feckin grrrreat

Not much thumped though :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back