THE NOTWIST play The Button Factory on Sat. June 7th. Tickets on sale at 9am tomorrow (1 Viewer)

Re: THE NOTWIST play The Button Factory on Sat. June 7th. Tickets on sale at 9am tomo

Now I'm admitedly only just after halfway through the first listen, but is the new album, how can I put this, a bit rubbish?

Re: THE NOTWIST play The Button Factory on Sat. June 7th. Tickets on sale at 9am tomo

Now I'm admitedly only just after halfway through the first listen, but is the new album, how can I put this, a bit rubbish?

It didn't grab me that much on first listen but maybe it's a grower

just after halfway through the first listen,

OMG

I can't believe that I actually can't go to the Dublin gig. One of the few bands I haven't seen live that I want to too! Trying to organise a Galway roadtrip though.

I won't be making the roadtrip after all.
I used up my road trip quota with a last minute leg it to Belfast last night to see RATT! It was worth it.

The Notwist were great at Primavera last week, I was shocked at how good they sounded live... played loads of Neon Golden too...

Any idea of stage times? I've got to get the bus down from Belfarse after work.

yo, my great lakes shows have been going pretty well so far..
ill be on fairly early tonight so if youre interested in checkin me out, pop down early.
thanks a milllll.
myspace.com/soundsofthegreatlakes

that was awesome, particularly impressed with the electro boffin using wii remotes to play all his glitchy bits

because the notwist arrived 2 hours late. even halfset only got about 2 mins soundcheck. everybody was stressed to bits and i was basically put on stage and told to just play so i said fuck it.
ah well. shit happens. but i thought germans were efficient..?

The Notwist were fucking amazing. Even if they didn't play chemicals, the dirty swines.

Me neither. Lalalala.

because the notwist arrived 2 hours late.

ah, thats a pity.

have to say that despite any soundcheck hassles the sound was astonishing for the notwist, really blew me away. not been to the button factory before, was dead impressed.

ah yeah sure they soundchecked for 2 hours. butoon factory is really nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back