The Non-Animated JPEG Thread (2 Viewers)

i was on a set recently and the boom guy had a remote control with a memory. it was a mad thing.
What the fuck ? Why would you need that ? Imagine being an actor seeing that on a set, then putting your feet up after the shoot was over and getting a call to do ADR. You'd be scratching your head all the way to the studio.

What the fuck ? Why would you need that ? Imagine being an actor seeing that on a set, then putting your feet up after the shoot was over and getting a call to do ADR. You'd be scratching your head all the way to the studio.

camera boom, for sweeper shots and walk ins. it had a memory for its path, and the guy was controlling the speed it went through at.

camera boom, for sweeper shots and walk ins. it had a memory for its path, and the guy was controlling the speed it went through at.
Ah that makes way more sense. Have you seen those when they shoot with a green screen in the background? It looks tedious as fuck. I often think how come more of these lads don't go fucking crazy, then I remember what they're earning, and that some of them do actually go fucking crazy.

What our county names literally mean

BdxdqMjIgAE0daO.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back