The new Beach House song is lovely (1 Viewer)

Just listened to Thank Your Lucky Stars for the first time. It trumps Depression Cherry for me too. More swoon-some, which is my favourite kind of Beach House

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The bootleg of the final show by the Smiths is called Thank Your Lucky Stars. I have it on a cassette that an Israeli girl sent to me about 17 years ago.

Anyway, for me, Beach House never topped their first album. Not by a long shot. It's a masterpiece. I'll give this one a whirl, mind.

Yeah, I went along. No complaints, sound was fine, stage production was pretty much on par for their type of sound. Played a decent mix of stuff off Bloom & Depression Cherry mostly.

IMG_0037.JPG

Yeah, I went along. No complaints, sound was fine, stage production was pretty much on par for their type of sound. Played a decent mix of stuff off Bloom & Depression Cherry mostly.

View attachment 10917
that sounds like a solid 4/10 review!

Beach House are boring live. Well they were the one time I saw them. I still think they're great though.

Did anyone here head to see them on Sunday after?

Yeah, I saw them. The place was packed. They sounded great, but they're more of a home listening type of band rather than a live band, if you know what I mean. Her singing was great. I love the voice and melodies.

Yeah, I saw them. The place was packed. They sounded great, but they're more of a home listening type of band rather than a live band, if you know what I mean. Her singing was great. I love the voice and melodies.

I do. The songs are lovely but yeah, I can't imagine them being mad exciting live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back