the music center is crap (9 Viewers)

we werent knocking what youre trying to do but it took you 4 pages of the thread before you mentioned prices. and how it actually benefits over the music centre. next time just get to the facts and figures before putting down the other places. also if you want to compete with these other places then i would strongly recommed a more competive rate for the 5 hours or whatever.
fair play though and good look with it.

although some of my criticims of the music center are genuine and certainly have validity, if a musicians forum is not a suitable place to express ones views of consumer services then would you be so kind as to suggest a more suitable platform, (i dont like joe duffy it takes too long to get through),
the only reason i slagged the poxy music center is to get some attention,its a cheap shock tactic like putting the word sex somewhere in a headline but it always works.|..| cabra rehearsal rules

cabra rehearsal

the facts:
rehearsal rooms available for to rent on a monthly basis

full back line, jbl pa system, equipment lock up, parking,tea coffee facilities,free internet,recording facilities (additional cost)

300 per month:8 five hour sessions a month plus equipment storage

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back