Unused /unwanted music equipment (1 Viewer)

dleacht

Anyone have any?

The Base Youth Centre – Looking for Music Equipment

The Base Ballyfermot Youth Centre and Childcare Facility was established to work with the most disadvantaged children and young people living in Ballyfermot. Through our programmes, services and activities we aim to support the personal, social, educational, psychological, physical and general well being of children and young people helping them to fully engage in society.

We are currently looking for some music equipment to aid our music production and training workshops. The equipment we need includes:

PA System (2 x 200-300 Watt Speakers, 8 Channel Analog Mixing Console & Mic Stands),

Backline (2x 50W Marshall Combo Amp, 1 x 100W Bass Amp)

Drum Kit (Cymbals, Hi-Hat & Pedal)

Contact Elaine at 01 6546801/[email protected]

Dunno bout that- they got all new gear in 2004/5 so they may have some spare - I say its definitely worth a try worst they can is no. I'm sure yous could work something out.Axe for Larry or Fran they nice

Dunno bout that- they got all new gear in 2004/5 so they may have some spare - I say its definitely worth a try worst they can is no. I'm sure yous could work something out.Axe for Larry or Fran they nice
i was there from 2005. wasnt an abundance of gear then but yeah, true, you only ask i suppose

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back