the most amazing girl i've ever slept with award goes to... (2 Viewers)

/sob/ ah fuck sake, i'm teary, it hurts so bad.

that's one hell of a cure proposal though

hag said:
'ever shagged yourself out of a hangover? heh heh heh, sounds pretty funny, no? it kinda works buh...

Donkey OJ said:
what the fuck is this? you kick off a thread with the sole intention of stirring shit and then you throw your toys out of the pram when people react. shit is one of the most unpredictable substances known to man. meeting not go well?
*CLUNK* <hits head off desk> IT WAS A JOKE! so you're her BF? ;) gotcha.

hag said:
why can't people just enjoy a bit of fun instead of going "aha, i am the most clever person here, hag is ms.b.haven" - isn't it the most obvious thing in the world that i'm not? at least to non-stupid people?
I do believe she exists. seriously.

therecklessone said:
I never thunk it hag, I always knew you weren't capable of a blackened soul like that young wan.

I'm thinking Ceremonial Death = ms. b, who's with me? Haven't seen a post from him in about a month...hmmm, my Columbo-sense is working overtime, must get me scruffy mac out.
why does everyone feel the need to expose and make themsleves look smart? can yous all not just enjoy a bit of creative writing? prats the lot of you.

Donkey OJ said:
*donkey takes world view*........ which bit was a joke?
the bit where you walked in on me fucking your girlfriend, dodgy style, and i gave you a high-5.

Donkey OJ said:
thanks ms b. but i'm going to shun your advances til i'm 100% you're not hag. ;)
i think you're both stupid enough to get together right now... only a stoooooooopo would think i'm ms.b.haven, seriously.

hag said:
yeah, but you're in the holy ghost fathers, you don't 'get' fun ;)
i think in our own way, we're all in the holy ghost fathers. or at least we all think we all have the ability to be everywhere at once in a holy spirit kind of way. down with multiple handles. up with the holy spirit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back