The Jimmy Cake Whelans Free CD? Ooooh! (1 Viewer)

Vinnie

Supporter
Since 2000
Website
www.thejimmycake.org
Good morning folks. The Jimmy Cake (seen below) are having their Christmas gig party fun special together festival in Whelans this Saturday 18th Dec, with support from the wonderful Jeff Martin and will also feature a duet by Very Slowey and Jimmy Stewart singing their specially penned christmas carol 'Vinnie is the Best ( On an Open Fire)'. There's a free compilation CD for the first bunch of people through the door featuring tracks picked by each member of the Cake apart from Jurgen because he has political issues with compilations.
marathon_800x600_2.jpg

Vinnie said:
Good morning folks. The Jimmy Cake (seen below) are having their Christmas gig party fun special together festival in Whelans this Saturday 18th Dec, with support from the wonderful Jeff Martin and will also feature a duet by Very Slowey and Jimmy Stewart singing their specially penned christmas carol 'Vinnie is the Best (On an Breakfast Roll with two sauce)'.]

marathon2.jpg

my agent syas you never finalised my fee yet for this yet

Vinnie said:
heh heh. the lighting from whence the jimmy cake are coming looks very stairway to heaven-ish. suggests to me that theres a couple more chapters in the jimmy cakes book of genesis yet. you'll be doing stadium gigs soon purely cos of your stage space requirements. catch them in whelans while you can folks. these guys are gonna be huge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back