The Iron Man (1 Viewer)

Dromed

Website
Visit site
Apologies if this has is a thread elsewhere..couldn't see it so..

..went to see The Iron Man yesterday after being told it was going to be rubbish. Thought it was Fan-fu-ckin-tastic!! Robert Downey is a legend. Script was witty, fast moving, CGI was seamless and really impressive. Lots of wow-factor moments...his suit is amazing.

Also saw trailers for new Hulk movie with Ed Norton..looks good and HellBoy II trailer was deadly too...mucho excitement bout these two...|..|

A very good thing in fact.

1359398103_cd225a5b34.jpg

aye i went to see this last night in big screen savoy
it was very impressive viewing - sfx are indeed seemless and there are countless times you ask 'how did they do that?' the script is witty and the delivery sharp.
only downsides are that the pace is a tad slow and they don't come in with the sabs until the end credits [...and you miss the 'i am ironnnn man' and related riff]

Aye the tread title has been bugging me too

Thought it was about this brilliant kids book:
user1367_1158042470.jpg

yeah, and it became that film...

Apologies if this has is a thread elsewhere..couldn't see it so..

..went to see The Iron Man yesterday after being told it was going to be rubbish. Thought it was Fan-fu-ckin-tastic!! Robert Downey is a legend. Script was witty, fast moving, CGI was seamless and really impressive. Lots of wow-factor moments...his suit is amazing.

Also saw trailers for new Hulk movie with Ed Norton..looks good and HellBoy II trailer was deadly too...mucho excitement bout these two...|..|

It was very good. Much better than the last The Spiderman movie. Probably not as good as the next The Batman movie. More fun than the last The Superman movie.

I wonder if they will make a The Thor film?

It was very good. Much better than the last The Spiderman movie. Probably not as good as the next The Batman movie. More fun than the last The Superman movie.

I wonder if they will make a The Thor film?

i think the thor has been greenlit to be directed by the matthew vaughn.

Saw this last night.
Bleedin' rapidical.

It's the movie transformers should have been.

Best robots since robocop (although technically not robots). They've finally managed to convincingly convey 'weight' with cgi.
If you can put up with the impunitous US auto-congratulation of the first part, its totally awesomical. Is impunitous a word? probably not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back