The Iron Man (1 Viewer)

Did anyone stay and see the post credits sequence? What happened?

Ahh you have to wait for the longest dcredits in the world to see a 30 second clip..

If you don't wanna know stop reading... (don't know how to do spolier text, too lazy to find out)..

Samual L Jackson turns up in his gaf and says he's from Sheild who are basically a superhero law enforcement agency or something along those lines..and they want Iron Man to work for them. So film II on th eway..Sweet!

Were there some scenes especially with the first iron suit he builds that used traditional sfx, ie a physically constructed suit?
Cos some of those scenes achieved amazing verisimilitude. The actual Iron Man suit bits were a bit too sheeny. I enjoyed this, although it felt like one long extended car ad.

Ahh you have to wait for the longest dcredits in the world to see a 30 second clip..

If you don't wanna know stop reading... (don't know how to do spolier text, too lazy to find out)..

Samual L Jackson turns up in his gaf and says he's from Sheild who are basically a superhero law enforcement agency or something along those lines..and they want Iron Man to work for them. So film II on th eway..Sweet!

With Hasselhoff returning as Nick Fury.

nickfury7bd8.jpg

Amazing

As a superhero movie, Iron Man strained credulity for me in having Gwyneth Paltrow play someone that's supposed to be attractive.
Flying men in suits and altruistic weapons designers I can take, but do we have to sit through this dead fish of an actress ooze banality from every pale pore?

The woman hasn't been sexy for 10 minutes her whole life.

The 'chemistry' was all of the closet-case/beard variety.
The only believable part of the whole relationship was that he had been fucking everything that moved since puberty but hadn't laid a finger on her.

Apart from that I liked it enough.

It's pretty good, but if Downey wasn't in it it probably wouldn't be that watchable. As usual with these things though the "origin" strand story is usually better than the rest of the plot that subsequently unfolds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back