the iRA and the Bank Robbery (1 Viewer)

Unicron said:
I heard today that since the bank robbery happened one of the senior figures in the south tyrone 'RA has become quite the property developer. Now maybe he was involved in building before but a guy I know up there told me that he seems to have recieved a pretty major capital injection recently.

well if that wasnt what you were hinting at then exactly what were you saying? By using the word 'but' in there you insinuated that he may have been involved in building BUT he seems to have a pretty major capital investment. then you can tie that into your first line "since the bank robbery happened", then your obvioulsy referring that wherever the cash injection came from, it was probably the bank robbery.

theres no point insinuating something if you're just going to turn round and say you never insinuated it.

Also for the record and in all seriousness - where is the proof that teh IRA done the robbery - here almost two years later? there isnt any, thats the answer. pity so many of you were hood winked into believing what the media told you to believe.

real revolutionary thinkers round here.

two ( or 1,5 years) ago you in particular were very convinced you were right and i was an asshole for considering the IRA didnt do it.

Whoever your 'we' represents, I dunno - and how you know they're all past caring beats me - but 'get over it' doesnt answer my question (as in the OP)

we is all of us.We've been talking behind you back and came to the conclusion that you sir are a tosser.Don't mind what we think though.You could always contact someone to do a punishment beating for you!

hahahahhahahahhahahahahahahah

Latex lizzie said:
we is all of us.We've been talking behind you back and came to the conclusion that you sir are a tosser.Don't mind what we think though.You could always contact someone to do a punishment beating for you!

hahahahhahahahhahahahahahahah
...and...

Chocohead said:
sez the man who pretends to be a woman. I would rather be a tosser than a twat anyday 'sir'
I've just done a Google image search for 'two bald men, comb', but alas, nothing zing-worthy came up.

Chocohead said:
two ( or 1,5 years) ago you in particular were very convinced you were right and i was an asshole for considering the IRA didnt do it.

Whoever your 'we' represents, I dunno - and how you know they're all past caring beats me - but 'get over it' doesnt answer my question (as in the OP)

did I call you an asshole? i don't remember that - sorry if i did.

who is "The Striker"?

Chocohead said:
well if that wasnt what you were hinting at then exactly what were you saying? By using the word 'but' in there you insinuated that he may have been involved in building BUT he seems to have a pretty major capital investment. then you can tie that into your first line "since the bank robbery happened", then your obvioulsy referring that wherever the cash injection came from, it was probably the bank robbery.

theres no point insinuating something if you're just going to turn round and say you never insinuated it.

Also for the record and in all seriousness - where is the proof that teh IRA done the robbery - here almost two years later? there isnt any, thats the answer. pity so many of you were hood winked into believing what the media told you to believe.

real revolutionary thinkers round here.

Of course I was insinuating, you however responded by saying that I wasn't talking in facts which I'll readily admit to. If I could have explicitly said "some 'RA dude got tons of money from robbing a bank and now he's building a housing estate" I would have, as it was I was pointing out a coincidence that may or may not be related.

I'm not going to have sex with you Janer.

Anyway, yeah. It was me, Janer, Damon_Kind and C0de Ninja what did the bank job. We gave the money to Pete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back