The Hobbit (1 Viewer)

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
Peter Jackson and New Line Cinema have reached agreement to make J.R.R. Tolkien's "The Hobbit," a planned prequel to the blockbuster trilogy "The Lord of the Rings."
"I'm very pleased that we've been able to put our differences behind us, so that we may begin a new chapter with our old friends at New Line," Jackson said in a statement. "We are delighted to continue our journey through Middle Earth."

Two "Hobbit" films are scheduled to be shot simultaneously, similar to how the three "Lord of the Rings" films were made. Production is set to begin in 2009 with a released planned for 2010, with the sequel scheduled for a 2011 release.
http://edition.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Movies/12/18/film.thehobbit.ap/index.html

What? Why the fuck does it need 2 movies (prolly at 3 hours each) to film a little childrens book.
I can understand the three LOTR movies being so overlong and boring considering their source material, but you could read The Hobbit in an afternoon.
2 movies... 'sake

What? Why the fuck does it need 2 movies (prolly at 3 hours each) to film a little childrens book.
I can understand the three LOTR movies being so overlong and boring considering their source material, but you could read The Hobbit in an afternoon.
2 movies... 'sake

The cash cow takes a lot of milking.

Should make a much better film, in theory, than the Rings ones.. far more suitable source material for adaptation anyway. It'll probably be just like those films though if it's made by the same crowd i.e. looks great, but a load of tedious garbage to sit through..

TheHobbit_Spectrum.jpg

eat banana

i do not understand

peel banana

i do not understand

open banana

i do not understand

put the banana in my mouth

you have to peel it first

PEEL BANANA

i do not understand

FOR FUCKS SAKE

i do not understand

use banana

you eat the banana, replenishing 6 hp

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back