The head on me. (2 Viewers)

GET OUT OF MY THREAD YOU BASTARDS.

yeah. 8 hours sleep over the weekend, full time baby minding, commissions running over, low funds and an immense reluctance to remedy all/any of the above due to a quarter ounce somebody left in my house on thursday.

Pricks.

GET OUT OF MY THREAD YOU BASTARDS.

yeah. 8 hours sleep over the weekend, full time baby minding, commissions running over, low funds and an immense reluctance to remedy all/any of the above due to a quarter ounce somebody left in my house on thursday.

Pricks.
Come cider drinking with me and forget ur worries..|..|

Mr. Chemist Why did u leave out the " YEEEEEE-HHHAAARRRR!" do you not like to see me enjoy myself?

If any body even considers enjoying themselves on this thread i'll stuff their entire body right down through their stomach till their feet are out their ring-piece and make them do lunges in time to boney M.

"SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

istockphoto_990366_fresh_green_apple_eaten_to_the_core.jpg
y's sleeping"

If any body even considers enjoying themselves on this thread i'll stuff their entire body right down through their stomach till their feet are out their ring-piece and make them do lunges in time to boney M.

Hallo Love.

SOMEBODY got ash on the keyboard whilst we were in knots over john belushi's joe cocker. I assumed it was me but i'd say it was you with your DT shakes.

Apparantly this is a big deal, or so the missus was saying inbetween strikes to may face and upper torso. And the masterclass in rock that yourself and osama gave had me up till nearly five watching steve vai clips after yiz left.

You and osama. Dead to me.

Dead.

SOMEBODY got ash on the keyboard whilst we were in knots over john belushi's joe cocker. I assumed it was me but i'd say it was you with your DT shakes.

Apparantly this is a big deal, or so the missus was saying inbetween strikes to may face and upper torso. And the masterclass in rock that yourself and osama gave had me up till nearly five watching steve vai clips.

You and osama. Dead to me.

Dead.

Shit sorry, I'm pretty sure that was me actually. Just take a dustbuster/hoover to the bastard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back