The Goonies (1 Viewer)

Willie Willions

Since 2000
I think this warrents a new thread. I got the Goonies dvd with the mythical squid scene. Wow. Theres a load of out-takes too, its fucking great! Also, theres the video of the Cindy Lauper song and get this: she's wearing a bullet-belt! What more could you want?

I can't comprehend how anyone could possibly hATE the goonies.

They showed it in one of the lecture halls in college a few months ago, so good to see it on th ebig screen for the first time in about fifteen years, even if the seats are really uncomfortable.

HEY YOU GUUYYS!!!

i have a lovely fitted goonies t-shirt.

it's so "scene".

eoin said:
What more could you want?

Actually, since you ask what more I could want, I'd like to be transported back to the 80s so that I wouldn't be only 8 years old and could seduce her so she'd have sex with me, whilst wearing the bullet belt.

Sore, but cool.

oh my that cyndi lauper video is ridiculous. it's so fuckin long. the chorus just goes on and on and on and at one point, you think it might end, but instead, bad-actor-cydi yells 'what do i do, Mr. Spielburg!'. then, you think it's gonna end again, but it just keeps on going and going and going and when it's finished it gets stuck in your head and you have to watch it again coz its funny but then halfway through you realise its crap and never ends...

the movie is ace, tho. the highlight being 'HEY YOU GUYS!'

eoin said:
I think this warrents a new thread. I got the Goonies dvd with the mythical squid scene. Wow. Theres a load of out-takes too, its fucking great! Also, theres the video of the Cindy Lauper song and get this: she's wearing a bullet-belt! What more could you want?
does your DVD have the commentary?
initial batch didn't (despite the back cover saying otherwise)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back