The Good Woman appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

are you just wandering about telling everyone to fuck off?

Well the haters can fuck off... on the other hand lots of sound people on here as well. So you can choose whatever group suits you best.

However, if someone starts shit with me I'm not above giving it back. Don't give it out if you can't take it.

Don't pick a fight and then yell troll because the other fella fought back.

So far, you've been sound Ted.

2422049393_1f5acb7ed2.jpg

livewire has devoted his life to simultaneously starting fights and befriending people, moving through the thumped regulars cast 1 by 1, its ome kiind of cerebral jerk off i suspect. thats it in once sentence.

exhibit A:

Well the haters can fuck off... on the other hand lots of sound people on here as well. So you can choose whatever group suits you best.

However, if someone starts shit with me I'm not above giving it back. Don't give it out if you can't take it.

Don't pick a fight and then yell troll because the other fella fought back.

So far, you've been sound Ted.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

exhibit A:

Wow, I'm riveted Ann... your ability to observe the obvious is truly staggering. The power and sheer magnitude of a brain like yours is wasted here. Why you haven't been swept up by CERN or hard at work solving the Palestinian Israeli conflict is nothing short of a tragedy.

hey livewire start another abortion of a fail thread and tell yourself to fuck off there, it's probably the closest thing to a conversation you'll have all day you boring cunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back