The fucking cops (1 Viewer)

My experiences with the cops are about 50/50 good & bad but that sort of shit will undermine any good experiences pretty sharpish. Picking fights with & threatening random passing strangers is not effective community policing - there, I finally said it.

write a song about it. and for gods sake, clean yourself up. how is anyone supposed to take you seriously?

I never asked to be taken seriously. All I've ever wanted is to make old people tut when I pass.

You could hang around with me, I guess. I get tut-tutted like nobody's business. Sometimes they ring my doorbell and I open my door and they're just standing there, bunch of aul biddies, tut-tutting so they sound like the opening of a Sousa march. Then they kind of just saunter away.

Janes house, late on a stormy night

phone rings

enter Jane

*ring*

Jane - my who could be calling at this hour of the night

*ring*

Jane - I'm coming, I'm coming...

*ring*

Jane - Hello, the Riffarino residence...

*we hear heavy breathing on the line*

Jane - Hello, hello, why I can hardly hear you

*more heavy breathing*

Jane - I'm sorry but I'm going to have insist you speak up...

*groaning*

Jane - this is really most rude, why I have a good mind to...

Old Womans Voice - TUT.... TUT....

Jane drops phone and screams

cut to interior of police cell, same night, the police drag vinnie in and small the door

I meant 'spoon'

they police throw vinnie in and spoon the door gently

I live down by Meath Street where there is a healthy amount of crime and even though there are loads of gardai around they never seem to do anything. I had lost the keys to my house and a gaurd walked past while I was breaking in and didnt say a word to me.

What I have heard from a friend of mine working as a lawyer (I don't know if this is true though) is that Gardai, particularly in areas where they are more likely to get abuse or face a harder time, tend to pick on people for the smallest of offences (often not criminal). They then take the max. amount of time they can to process the offence thus reducing the amount of the time they spend on the street in the area.

Anyone know if there is any truth to that? It certainly sounds like that might have been what was happening in your case Vinne.

What I have heard from a friend of mine working as a lawyer (I don't know if this is true though) is that Gardai, particularly in areas where they are more likely to get abuse or face a harder time, tend to pick on people for the smallest of offences (often not criminal). They then take the max. amount of time they can to process the offence thus reducing the amount of the time they spend on the street in the area.

Anyone know if there is any truth to that? It certainly sounds like that might have been what was happening in your case Vinne.

its what i'd do anyway

Janes house, late on a stormy night

phone rings

enter Jane

*ring*

Jane - my who could be calling at this hour of the night

*ring*

Jane - I'm coming, I'm coming...

*ring*

Jane - Hello, the Riffarino residence...

*we hear heavy breathing on the line*

Jane - Hello, hello, why I can hardly hear you

*more heavy breathing*

Jane - I'm sorry but I'm going to have insist you speak up...

*groaning*

Jane - this is really most rude, why I have a good mind to...

Old Womans Voice - TUT.... TUT....

Jane drops phone and screams

cut to interior of police cell, same night, the police drag vinnie in and small the door

You should see when they start spamming my Facebook. A couple of 12-year olds taught them how to write on the internet.

It's all:

tUt TuT n ur f8s beyoch

Any cops with desk jobs on Thumped?

Not yet.
I'm still waiting to kill my first youth in a dark alley, thinking he's armed when really he's just reaching for his cigarettes, thereby rendering me incapable of drawing a gun again.

Not to mention the nightmares.

And the sax score.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back