The Frames (1 Viewer)

Lloyd

Apparently the Frames are reforming for a couple of gigs in December, the Olympia I think. I'm getting a bit sick of "overnight sensations" like these bands not payin' their dues on the toilet circut, and then hitting people at christmas for these "special events" in bigger venues - anyone else notice this happening alot these days, especially in the summer.

kirstie said:
surely, but in a more FUNNY manner.
it's got nothing to do with funny. there's no humour here. not no more. especially when it comes to teh frames. oh the stories i caould tell yo about when i was a child and i robbed my entire star wars collection from the basement in switzers. there'd be humour, humainty and hubris in that alright. ah ha ha ha ha. or the i nicked all hinterlands microphones and sold them for booze money. ha ha ha. man if it wasn't nailed down. anyway, my point is, bon jovi have sold three times as many albums as bob dylan. music is for fucking idiots.

I THINK THE OUTSIDE BITS OF WINDOWS,DOORS AND PICTURES ARE SHIT. DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THEY'D SPLIT UP.GOT SOME EXTRA HAPPINESS TO SQUEEZE IN BEFORE THEY REFORM.. THEY DO BUISNESS REAL BAD AND GENERALLY STINK IT UP ALL OVER THE SHOP. THIS ONES FOR THEM....

FUCKIN' BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

ah the frames. we all get to look and say, there but for the grace of god go i. lucky us. the it* industrys gain.

*it can be read any way.

ha, i read somewhere that they're thinkin of charging in 33euro for this!!!

whoever pays that is not only crap but boring and crap.

it was that price for Weezer and they came from further than ballymun or wherever outspan is from

Someone should just put Outspan out of his, or I should say OUR, Misery. How dare that freak play a Radio session with the man That is Charles K Thompson, let alone be allowed play any more gigs. BAH!!!

ha ha, Lloyd negative repped me for this.

lost weekends in a hotel in amsterdam all round!

and for Lloyd - double penumonia in a single room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back