The Thumped Christmas caper - v.2014 (1 Viewer)

Aye, sound engineer was fantastic.

I've played a lot of gigs over the years, but that was maybe the second time an engineer has ever asked me to turn up on stage. Nearly cried....

*really* friendly too, he must be a sound engineer by mistake

Had a great night though I went MIA for a short while then I couldn't find anyone around. Didn't get to get asmany chats in as I'd liked. Then I got drunk. And am still suffering. Sound man was indeed a lovely lad!

Sorry for turning up so late and missing everyone but Groom. The night that was in it, was glad enough to have made the appearance though. Deadly laugh.

Apologies for the wrong colour rum @Bernie Lomax she mustn't have heard the "Club" after Havana.

julie workmans was telling me that dec 27 is one of the best nights to book a show, people are desperate to get out from under their families. Maybe we should book the 2015 party now ;)

Dude, you totally had that coming with your Penney slacks for 10 blips and those "come hither" eyes. Yer man was only human.

The brother-in-law has one of those axes. Sounds amazing, but for ages there were tuning issues. Yer man in Some Neck guitars did an job on it now its way better. Maybe look into that @ernesto?

Highlight of the evening for me was seeing James Lillis be amazing on the drums. His first gig in over 10 years and he just fucking ruled. I've played with loads of drummers down the years but I've no reservations saying that he was the most fun to play with. Rarely played the same thing twice and was always brilliant. Fair balls for roping him in @GO.

it goes out of tune no more than any other guitar ive owned. just needs a bit of foreplay at gigs / practices for acclimatising!

and yes James is the fucking beast behind the kit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back