the fall last night and a little rant about people being shit (1 Viewer)

dudley

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Contributor
Since 1999
Website
www.thedudleycorporation.com
well, it started fantastically.
the first couple of songs were amazing, but things fell apart very quickly. from what we can gather the fall had a different drummer and guitar player in scotland 2 weeks ago and it shows. the drummer was fine, but the guitar player was horrendous. he was playing disgraceful wah-wah histrionics over *everything*, and mark e smith eventually went over to his amp and turned it all the way down. the guy looked sort of embarassed, went over and turned it back up. next song, smith goes back over and turns it down again, cue the guitarist looking seriously angry. the music just turned to piss and julia nagle looked severely embarassed.
there were some great bits though, most motably smith repeatedly saying 'marshal amplifiers, they make very good aaaaamps' before one of the last songs.

night was completely spoiled by some cunt deciding to pour beer into my bag, and in the process ruined some newly bought cd's and my minidisc player. people fucking suck. and if you happen to be the genius who thought it might be hilarious to do this, please step forward so i can break your face

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back