The Ewdesser Club. (1 Viewer)

Corey

Read: Odessa Club, beside the central hotel. I was in there sunday afternoon and was thouroughly bemused.

Wankfest Central. You pay a huge amount of money for membership to a place that looks and sounds like a gentlemens auto-club, then swan around the lounge, pretending to be a 60 year old millionaire who's been married 4 times and who's now engaged to one of your daughters friends.

'Exclusivity' as it's called, can fuck off. What a boring bore of boredom to be bored by.

Thoughts? I reckon ICUH8N's big into his exclusive clubs.

Read: Odessa Club, beside the central hotel. I was in there sunday afternoon and was thouroughly bemused.

Wankfest Central. You pay a huge amount of money for membership to a place that looks and sounds like a gentlemens auto-club, then swan around the lounge, pretending to be a 60 year old millionaire who's been married 4 times and who's now engaged to one of your daughters friends.

'Exclusivity' as it's called, can fuck off. What a boring bore of boredom to be bored by.

climb the ladder, corey. climb the ladder.

Firstly: send all suggestions for clubs I should be a part of to [email protected]. Thx. You know exactly that I'm not a joiner of clubs and societies, especially wannabe-nouveau-riche pretend-exclusive third-rate dining clubs.
Secondly: How was that cup of lukewarm rage you had for dessert, I know who you were there to "see" Hahahaha.

Firstly: send all suggestions for clubs I should be a part of to [email protected]. Thx. You know exactly that I'm not a joiner of clubs and societies, especially wannabe-nouveau-riche pretend-exclusive third-rate dining clubs.
Secondly: How was that cup of lukewarm rage you had for dessert, I know who you were there to "see" Hahahaha.

vat do you know avout odessa?

67104.JPG

I was there once and it was something else. My friend blagged a load of us in one night for a late drink with her husband's membership card(he got sent one because of his job). So off we go and bag ourselves an unoccupied table full of complimentary finger food. One drink later and all finger food either eaten or walked into the carpet and we were asked to leave for eating some private party's CANAPES :p

The place is full of rich, posh, spoilt OFFICIAL assholes so drunk they were fighting their own shadows.

ODESSAQUANDON'T

LADY VAN HALEN HAS DONE THE DJing THERE A FEW TIMES... AND AS A RESULT I'VE FOUND MYSELF SURROUNDED BY PILES OF PLEBS. IT'S A GREAT PLACE TO LOOK SCRUFFY...FOR A FEW MINUTES. AFTER THAT YOU JUST WANNA WRECK THE GAFF.

A GROUP OF 4 GUYS WERE YAMMERIN' ON THE LAST TIME I WAS THERE. TWO OF THEM, OUT OF FOUR, WERE WEARING WHITE JEANS WITH WHITE SHIRT TUCKED IT. TIED TOGETHER WITH SWEATERS FLOPPING ALOOFLY AND NOUVEAUX SCRUFFO BROWN SHOES. FUCKIN' HELL. DISCUSSING WETHER THE BULGARIAN PROPERTY BUBBLE IS GONNA.... I DON'T KNOW... FUCKIN' KILL THEM OR SOMETHIN. JESUS.

AWFUL BANG OF FISH TOO. FROM THE RESTURAUNT.

IN FUCKIN' STITCHES.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back