The Evens Dublin April 1 (4 Viewers)

Really great concert tonight one hour on the button. It was great to see a Dublin crowd show such respect to a band, no heckling or surprizingly not even one request for a fugazi song. A realy strange venue for a gig but no probs with sound etc apart from maybe the piano part!!!

Loved the gingerbread men made by the kids too. I'm looking forward to their new materia.

Thanks for putting on such a great band and at a dirt cheap price too

Fergusd said:
Really great concert tonight one hour on the button. It was great to see a Dublin crowd show such respect to a band, no heckling or surprizingly not even one request for a fugazi song. A realy strange venue for a gig but no probs with sound etc apart from maybe the piano part!!!

Loved the gingerbread men made by the kids too. I'm looking forward to their new materia.

Thanks for putting on such a great band and at a dirt cheap price too
Thanks to everyone for coming to the gig. it went really well. people in the venue were a dream.

glad you like the gingerbread men - did you try the vegan brownies?

niallmc said:
Thanks to everyone for coming to the gig. it went really well. people in the venue were a dream.

glad you like the gingerbread men - did you try the vegan brownies?

i hope the kids who made them get union rates in your sweat factory

Jim A. Morrish said:
all hail the glorious workers of the revolution
Do the workers control the means of production?
unbranded-perfect-cook-kitchen.jpg

*Really* enjoyed this gig,kudos to all involved.
The absence of booze was (almost) made up for by the little doode who kept shouting "what is he doing"!!
.|..| .|..| .|..|

carbide said:
this was really, really awesome. the orange squash was a nice touch, too.

Here,Did you rob that xharoldsx thing off me because if you did your dead.

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
Except that if every gig was like that(no bar all ages)most people who went to see the Evens would not go.

"no bar, no all ages, no mackaye", you mean

Excellent gig. Cheers Niall for buying my spare ticket back off me. That kid with the "what's he doing?" line was hilarious. Well I'm trying to play some songs for these nice people or something to that effect was Ian's reply.
.|..| :) .|..|

moose said:
Excellent gig. Cheers Niall for buying my spare ticket back off me. That kid with the "what's he doing?" line was hilarious. Well I'm trying to play some songs for these nice people or something to that effect was Ian's reply.
.|..| :) .|..|

Yeah, "Floundering" was another response. There were two adorable little nippers over to the right of the stage beside me. Towards the end of the show, one of them was quite adament that she would manage to open the side door lock, and the timing of the noise as MacKaye was classic. As he put it, "usually it's some skinhead causing a disturbance that you can throw out by his ears". When it's a two year old girl, well I guess you gotta take the criticisim on the chin. Great gig, great atmosphere. Really enjoying the cd too.
Kudos to you Mr. Mc Guirk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back