The Evens Dublin April 1 (3 Viewers)

I like Da GAZI and Minor threat but was never bothered with checking out the evens record. This though looks like fun due to the swell venue.

tim said:
I like Da GAZI and Minor threat but was never bothered with checking out the evens record. This though looks like fun due to the swell venue.
here's a map to the venue. looks like tickets will be going on sale this weekend (as soon as I can figure out how to design them)
more info from [email protected]

niallmc said:
(as soon as I can figure out how to design them)

Pencil-on-Paper.jpg

Amazing gig tonight. Both the Evens are lovely people. Everyone should go to this on Saturday. You're really in for a treat!

niallmc said:
exactly what i was trying to do. i put the map on the thread over in eirecore and it wouldn't let me post it twice.

stuck it into the 1st post there boss

Niall or anyone know if there's many tickets left for this. Trying to get a mate to pick some up for me as I'm not back in Dublin til Saturday. Just wondering how urgently he needs to get them.

moose said:
Niall or anyone know if there's many tickets left for this. Trying to get a mate to pick some up for me as I'm not back in Dublin til Saturday. Just wondering how urgently he needs to get them.
i just got the last of the tickets made up and will put them into road and city discs this afternoon (Thursday). As of now there's about 70 left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back