The European Leagues 2013-14 Thread (1 Viewer)

Fuck's sake. I was out tonight so I Sky plussed the match. It got to 119 minutes and stopped recording so I missed the penalties.

Good game all the same, Benfica were good, but some of Rakatic's passing was wonderful.

Bela, you're a cruel cruel man.

The penos that were missed were APPALLING. Mind you, keeper was a few acres off his line.

Its maybe because the run-ups were so long and indecisive. By the time the ball was kicked the keeper had already hopped forward a few times in preparation.

Yeah, you can tell by the run up how the player feels about it. Too much time to change your mind.

Fuck you bunch of fucking cunts. Officially the biggest wankers in europe you can go fuck yourselves.

Barcelona Only Allocate 447 Tickets for Atletico Madrid Supporters | Bleacher Report

FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES
atletico-madrid-fans1.jpg

640x392_17327_209083.jpg

article-2326359-19D7DB80000005DC-113_634x410.jpg

BkzRXHkIIAAr4QH.jpg
Europa_League_Atletico_Madrid_Athletic_Bilbao_National_Arena_Bucharest02.jpg

Europa_League_Atletico_Madrid_Athletic_Bilbao_National_Arena_Bucharest10.jpg

6a010536fa9ded970b019b016e9508970d-800wi

Keeping an eye on the DFB Pokal Final at the moment. Bayern have changed jersey back to that Barca style Blue and red that they had in the mid 90s. Every time I turn the channel they're passing it at a snail's pace between the back four. Laughable at times really.

Edit: Pep's at it again. 3-4-3 with no holding midfielder or out and out striker. No rhythm to this match at all. BVB missing Gundogoun so much.

Big injury to Lahm too. Not sure if he'll miss the World Cup but it didn't look good.

Last edited:
It's pretty dull alright. Barely a shot on goal. The sudden downpour didn't help either. Hopefully it'll pick up second half.

Just watching the players in the tunnel. They come down on an escalator from the dressing room :)

I know I complained a lot about them but Puyol and Pique look like fucking geniuses in comparison to Dante and Boateng. Like I said earlier I can see Valdes going to Bayern in the summer. Neure just hasn't got the feet for Pep's game.

Yeah. It was clearly past the line. So the goal line technology hasn't reached Germany yet. That's surprising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back