The Dudley Corporation VS Large Mound (1 Viewer)

moc said:
siad this in another thread but never noticed the last album had the vids on it, lovin the zombie video

cool 8)

shame we couldn't get the finished zombie video on but ah well. if you buy that plastic donkey zine you'll get a proper version of the video

10805825_F_tn.jpg

.|..|

here, where's good places to go in italy for music and records and such?

Ed said:
here, where's good places to go in italy for music and records and such?
When you get to Italy, you will realise that food and sun and coffee and wine are far more pleasurable than this mew-sick of which you 'speak'.

Once you have experienced the sublime pleasure of the cannoli, music will cease to be of any importance. You will, instead, find yourself prostrate on the footpath outside of a Trastevere bar, desperately clutching the iron grating, pressing your nose against the frosted glass, stealing brief glimpses of pastry to hold you over until the place opens. The street cleaners, at first, will be peeved by your daily vigil, but eventually, they will become accustomed to seeing you, and will politely skirt around you, respectful, like street furniture. Eventually, they will offer you rice balls and Limoncello, or iced espresso, but you, intent on one thing and one thing only, the cannoli, the GEAR, will politely refuse, and quickly return your attentions to the stalking of the sweet-cheese-filled pastry, the most beautiful thing ever created.

GODDAMN IT, WOULD SOMEONE JUST GET ME A FUCKING CANNOLI!?

Please stop talking about Italy now. I'm getting as flustered as a Dublin junkie.

:( i've been away too long. that actually made me a bit sad. especially the street cleaners being intially peeved but then skirting around you as they grow accustomed to seeing you. damn you ruffino.

hag said:
:( i've been away too long. that actually made me a bit sad. especially the street cleaners being intially peeved but then skirting around you as they grow accustomed to seeing you. damn you ruffino.
I'm sorry. I get carried away. I really, really, really need a cannoli. Well, actually, I need to go to Italy. You guys need a translator on tour or something? I know how to say lots of filthy things and I can talk with my hands.

jane said:
I'm sorry. I get carried away. I really, really, really need a cannoli. Well, actually, I need to go to Italy. You guys need a translator on tour or something? I know how to say lots of filthy things and I can talk with my hands.
yes! anna kabinboy is coming with us as to share driving and merch responsibilities. you come too! SO much fun! we're not too bad as boys go for stinks either... hang on, you can talk with your hands? you make shapes that a mouth would make with your fingers? this i've GOT to see!

hag said:
yes! anna kabinboy is coming with us as to share driving and merch responsibilities. you come too! SO much fun! we're not too bad as boys go for stinks either... hang on, you can talk with your hands? you make shapes that a mouth would make with your fingers? this i've GOT to see!
Hmmm....this is tempting. What are the dates?

I swear, I get these desires to go to Italy, and sometimes they get so bad it's like being punched in the stomach. It's a sense of longing that is perhaps stronger than I've ever experienced for another human being.

Of course I can talk with my hands! I practically invented the rude finger puppet.

jane said:
Hmmm....this is tempting. What are the dates?

I swear, I get these desires to go to Italy, and sometimes they get so bad it's like being punched in the stomach. It's a sense of longing that is perhaps stronger than I've ever experienced for another human being.

Of course I can talk with my hands! I practically invented the rude finger puppet.
it's looking like october. starting in amsterdam -> belgium -> east france -> switz -> italy -> south france -> bit o' spain (barcelona!!!) -> west france -> back to holland. 4 weeks. and a week either side in the uk, before or after isn't confirmed. you game? i've read something similar in a lot of books about italy, this unexplained yearning people feel for italy after they've spent any decent amount of time there... it's been invaded so many times by so many different races and the fact that they themselves pissed all over most of europe, it's as if we all owe at least a toe to italy, you know what i mean? it's like when vulcans experience the pon farr, every 7 years they must return to vulcan and 'take a mate' or they go absolutely apeshit. it's kinda primal. and hey, the food is out of this world! ;)

Crap. I have to go to the States in Rocktober. Me auntie is getting hitched. Poo. Plus, there's that thesis thing I'm supposed to be doing....God, so tempting. I will not rule out at least a leg of the tour, though. If it can be swung, it will be swung.

jane said:
Crap. I have to go to the States in Rocktober. Me auntie is getting hitched. Poo. Plus, there's that thesis thing I'm supposed to be doing....God, so tempting. I will not rule out at least a leg of the tour, though. If it can be swung, it will be swung.
it's very early really at this stage to be solid about it, we're still working preliminary stuff out with the labels and shit, october could mean november and thinking about it, it probably does. the routing is the same though... would be cool if you could make even a bit of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back