The Dubliner's "20 most powerful people on the Dublin music scene" list (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 164
  • Views 27K
  • Watchers 12
I have absolutely no idea how I get any of my clothes. I seem to acquire them pretty randomly. Hand me downs, housemates, girlfriends, left at my house at parties. I'll wear anything me.

7, do you have a Gap endorsement or something?

Let's discuss our pants.

Right now my basement is furnished with Jersey Hipsters.

Thanks Primark.

$(KGrHqR,!pIFDSSD7EfHBRF8QdoZMg~~60_35.JPG

All the support you need for an active lifestyle without wearing something that looks like a dodgy speedo or Y fronts.

Thrimark!!!

I have absolutely no idea how I get any of my clothes. I seem to acquire them pretty randomly. Hand me downs, housemates, girlfriends, left at my house at parties. I'll wear anything me.

7, do you have a Gap endorsement or something?

The Gap is clothes you don't have to think about. Decent quality without being too expensive.
Perfect for basics.

Ahem

OY722087_942long.jpg

p1030330.jpg

Anything else is decadence.

I live far from those bastions of good style.

And I am reluctant to say it, but on the occasions that I have used their boxers, I have found them to get very baggy after a wear or two and to remain so.
Gap (and Old Navy) boxers I've found keep their shape, which is good news for my penchant for showcasing my muscular cycling thighs around the bedroom.

I try not to go to Pennys since the Bangladesh factory collapse thing. It's hard though them being as cheap as they are. Usually get socks and jocks in M&S if I run out.

I once delivered furniture to the gaf of on of the presenters on that show. She bent down to inspect the legs of her sofa, her shirt and trousers combo parted revealing a bright pink thong, I believe the term is whale-tailling. We returned the next day to complete the delivery by bringing a flat pack bed. She bent over again to look at something revealing the exact same pink thong. So you can say what you want about the show. One of the presenters doesn't change her knickers every day.

Just saying.
I'll bet that was Gilson; durty little tyke.

Dunnes for underwear/socks for me, Penny's never last. Got some American Eagle socks a while ago that were impressive. Think I have some high ankle socks from Gap too that are nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back