• Thread starter jane
  • Start date
  • Replies 10
  • Views 1K
  • Watchers 1

jane

Website
www.ittybittyhearingtrumpet.wordpress.com
I'm proposing a new international law that bans anyone except Dolly Parton from performing 9-to-5 or Jolene. There are probably many others that should be barred to anyone except Dolly, but those are the chief two.

Seriously, people, there's a reason she's Dolly and she lives it. She is boobs and a mouth and apparently cannot stand flat on the ground because her feet are permanently misshapen from wearing towering heels for so many years.

Anyone willing to second this proposed law?

I'm proposing a new international law that bans anyone except Dolly Parton from performing 9-to-5 or Jolene. There are probably many others that should be barred to anyone except Dolly, but those are the chief two.

Seriously, people, there's a reason she's Dolly and she lives it. She is boobs and a mouth and apparently cannot stand flat on the ground because her feet are permanently misshapen from wearing towering heels for so many years.

Anyone willing to second this proposed law?

I propose an amendment. Islands in the stream to be tacked on to the banned list. Also as a rider, Kenny Rodgers to stay 150 yards away from Dolly.

I like the White Sripes cover of Jolene, I could do without ever hearing that 2 many djs mix of 9-5 again

Oh. Dolly's Law. I thought you had started reading evolutionary stuff there Jane.

Dollo's Law
or Dollo's Principle is a hypothesis proposed by French-born Belgian paleontologist Louis Dollo (1857-1931) in 1890 that states that evolution is not reversible. This law was first stated by Dollo in this way: "An organism is unable to return, even partially, to a previous stage already realized in the ranks of its ancestors."[1]. According to this hypothesis a structure or organ that has been lost or discarded through the process of evolution will not reappear in that line of organisms.

Sort of, I guess, but maybe with a clause for goodolboyism instead of atavism.

Or something.

I dunno.

I just know that 9 to 5 is always a disaster except when Dolly does it, and I think it's time we put some legal muscle behind it.

Free Tibet Y'All!

dollylama.jpg

Add I Will Always Love You to that list too, although the worst travesties have already been committed to that song, Dolly herself included.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back