the crue/g'n'r in rds?? (1 Viewer)

Ben Richards said:
i dunno man

dont know if i'd pay 65 brick to see this guy

rose.090302.jpg

playing with a guy who plays guitar with a kentucky fried chicken bucket over his head.

at the end of the day they're no Shamen and he's no Mr C

buckethead was fired/let go year ago, maby more. i'm sure there'll be more bands dded to bill later. personally i'm headin for one band. axl isn't their singer.

roxy said:
That fucking shop. When will they train their assistants to BACK THE FUCK OFF. You can't go in there without being continuously humped from behind. It's not sexy yknow. Every single branch is the same shit.

thats why i go in there. pfwoar woar phfoar............

Deftones are playing Download, if they get added to one of the bills I'd consider it.

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Seeing as Metallica are playing the RDS on the sunday, would it be fair to guess that this is MCD or whoever guaging the interest in an irish donington/reading type metalish weekend festival shindig shebang shawaddywaddy?

When Metallica , linkin park and the darkness played here in 2003 it was due to grow into one of those, over a couple of years.

Ben Richards said:
i dunno man

dont know if i'd pay 65 brick to see this guy

rose.090302.jpg

playing with a guy who plays guitar with a kentucky fried chicken bucket over his head.

at the end of the day they're no Shamen and he's no Mr C

what's wrong with his face?

Say what you will about those girls in the 'call me' video or J-Lo in 'My love don't cost a thing' or Kylie in 'Spinning around' nobody has ever looked as good in hot pants as Axel Rose in the live GnR video for 'Knocking on Heavens door'

george mcfly said:
what's wrong with his face?

maybe its the fact that he still wears a bandana and that he looks like a cross between milli vanilli and dale winton.

he's kinda like a contemporary Brian May.
the only thing is slash still looks the same but he was/still is cool.

did anybody here ever wear a bandana? there has to be someone among all the metallers on this board?

george i'm looking at you!!

Serious%20Stare%20CU.jpg

Bandana's are the shit, if I had any form of computer skills I'd post a picture of me at Witness four years ago wearing a che guevarra bandana but I don't.

I'd mail it to you but your inbox is full.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back