the crue/g'n'r in rds?? (2 Viewers)

xsteox

Supporter
some lad was claiming this on metal ireland. not sure how reliable the info is, but g'n'r are headlining download/donington in england. hope its partly true, seeing motley crew=.|..| .|..| .|..| .|..|

MCD ads on the radio about it, ay.

We's been trying to find out more here but not having much luck. Guess the line-up won't be up to much. Bit like Mike Love and Al Jardine touring as the Beach Boys mebbe?

heres the bit from RTE News...

22 February 2006
Guns N' Roses to play Dublin in June

Last seen onstage in Ireland in May 1992, Guns N' Roses are returning for a show in Dublin in June.

They will play the RDS Arena on Friday 9 June with support from special guests Motley Crue.

Tickets, priced from €54.50, go on sale on Saturday 25 February at 9am.

In a recent interview with Rolling Stone, singer Axl Rose said that Guns N' Roses' fans would hear new music by*his band this year.

Seeing as Metallica are playing the RDS on the sunday, would it be fair to guess that this is MCD or whoever guaging the interest in an irish donington/reading type metalish weekend festival shindig shebang shawaddywaddy?

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Seeing as Metallica are playing the RDS on the sunday, would it be fair to guess that this is MCD or whoever guaging the interest in an irish donington/reading type metalish weekend festival shindig shebang shawaddywaddy?

shawaddywaddy is dixie.

jesus.

Ashley Simpson said:
Hey guys, I have this KILLER Motley Crue tee! My stylist Rachel gave it to me. She's SWEEET.

i really like your jewellery range in claires accessories.

ok, so is this the axl's new g'n'r band or is it the 'original' line-up? i'd totally go and see the original line-up...

hag said:
ok, so is this the axl's new g'n'r band or is it the 'original' line-up? i'd totally go and see the original line-up...

axl and whoever he's paying to be in his band. meh. the crue.|..| .|..| bout time they got here.

i dunno man

dont know if i'd pay 65 brick to see this guy

rose.090302.jpg

playing with a guy who plays guitar with a kentucky fried chicken bucket over his head.

at the end of the day they're no Shamen and he's no Mr C

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back