The Cosmic Right (2 Viewers)

I have no idea what controlled opposition is however i'm enjoying the comments section

David Icke showed he’s controlled opposition by his picture with him and his wife, his wife holding up the 👌 hand sign.

Bro your not awake as you think you are 🤦🏻‍♂️

You probably have mi6 infiltrators

I fed up of the truth movement. Everything you post to wake the sleepy up, someone always comments hes/shes a shill

Well, having observed the BH Event Horizon, is BH Theory now (almost completely?) Empirically bounded? NO, as both the Firewall (former, solved by causal formulation) Problem and Information content/preservation (think vv High Winding #) Problem are Required by theory, even if unobservable by radiant energy. sigh... when will the new fundamental particle theorists surrender and quit their fools errands?

A comment under a picture of a black hole.

Ah well.

So i don't normally bother but i engaged on one post that this person i've been scraping all these images from because i knew hands down it was one that could be disproved in a single google search.

I got blocked for even asking so what's left of algorthyms might spit up a few more gems otherwise this thread could be info for crysostasis mode.

Marty-1-1.jpg

Lookit I get entertainment browsing yogamom social media while simultaneously seeing people who are smart enough getting sucked into these sorta EVERTHING IS ONE BIG CONSPIRACY narratives. It's sorta like being religious in a way? Like everything is the work of the lord, everythign is the work of the globalists, everythign is the the work of (insert nebulous force here) trains of thought.

Luckily for this eijit the diagram conveneniently always seemed to convene on one point so they didn't have to connect climate to farming, or mass migration to brutal wars and climate and have to bypass globablist utopia at any point.

At the same time I like to look at how people think (or don't think and want a diagram to figure it out for them).

1713891170863.png

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

and from the comments to save you having to think it.

As a professional videographer and photographer I just gotta say… the lack of basic critical thinking in regard to how cameras work is alarming to me. You can zoom in on a mountain that is farther than 58 miles away, and guess what, it will appear closer… Because that is LITERALLY how zooming works. The moon is big, and you focused on it. Satellites are small and fast moving, and you DIDNT focus on one. You know what happens if you put a camera up to a window with a mesh screen? You can focus past the mesh screen and focus on a further object and the screen will disappear on your image because you changed the path of the light as it passes through the lens on its way the the sensor. It doesn’t mean the mesh screen has actually disappeared, or that there is some conspiracy to actually hide the mesh screen… or a conspiracy to keep you from knowing how the lens is able to achieve such a feat. It just means you are too lazy to take the time to understand the basic physics of how light and distance and focus interact with objects such as your eye or camera. Most of you don’t know how the gas in your car is converted into usable energy in order to allow the car to move. Chill out. Enjoy your equipment. Stop making a conspiracy out of everything you don’t understand

The there is is this exchange in the comments

I have a question 🙋🏻‍♀️: Why is Elon Musk obsessed with space? Do you think he knows the truth?

(the answer to above) he likely has the tech to send things up and do his own personal investigations so my thoughts and theories on this are that he was visited by the men in black and pretty much given a blank check to play along and continue to deceive… same with Nikon now. An organization that makes 25 billion a year can cut many blank checks.

We are on the way out as a species for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back