The Bus Is Empty, You Get On Board (1 Viewer)

Pantone247

Since 2000
Website
pantone247.blogspot.com
Where do you decide to sit?

a) right at the front, leaving your back ungaurded, but fufilling your childhood bus driver fantasy

b) right at the back, like all the cool kids would do, hoping that no actual cool kids turn up bully you for money and smoke fags in your face

c) some where else?

I go for the top deck, seats right behind the stair well. There's about three quarters of an inch more leg room and I can see any of my enemies that might baord the bus, coming up the stairs before they see me.

Where do you decide to sit?

I go for the top deck, seats right behind the stair well. There's about three quarters of an inch more leg room and I can see any of my enemies that might baord the bus, coming up the stairs before they see me.
Ditto,
Can't sit downstair for fear of the elderly and preggers ladies

same here, either that or on the older buses downstairs at the back.....tons o' legroom

same here, either that or on the older buses downstairs at the back.....tons o' legroom

do the older buses not have those seats where theres a seat facing you? That was always mad. You'd be sitting down, then some smelly stranger would get on, sit opposite you and stare at you, freaking the shit out of you.

I'm glad I don't have to take the bus ever

do the older buses not have those seats where theres a seat facing you? That was always mad. You'd be sitting down, then some smelly stranger would get on, sit opposite you and stare at you, freaking the shit out of you.

they're sort of the middle aged buses

there's older ones then that out there

also there was no leg room between the facing seats, so you'd be totally playing knee hockey with the poor sap in front of you. Honestly you'd want to be mad desperate to go for one of them seats if someone is already in there... standing has to be better then that...

upstairs, at the front so i can pretend to be in a AT-AT mowing down rebel scum.

hothrebel_wallpaper1024.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/swtnz_mcquarrie/hothrebel_wallpaper1024.jpg

Remember the really old buses with the open back and the greeney blue leathery plastic seats that ripped the skin of your little legs in summertime and the bus conductor would let you off your busfare in exchange for a bite of your ice lolly? Nah me neither.

I'm glad I don't have to take the bus ever

simple solution to that one, mess your hair so you look like a crazed madman, put your feet up and pretend to be asleep. the odd random curse also helps

they're sort of the middle aged buses

there's older ones then that out there

also there was no leg room between the facing seats, so you'd be totally playing knee hockey with the poor sap in front of you. Honestly you'd want to be mad desperate to go for one of them seats if someone is already in there... standing has to be better then that...

yeah, agreed.

and how come theres no city wImps any more? They were deadly. They had no suspension and being on one was like doing one of those off-road adventure things, only with a load of drunk smelly people around you.

simple solution to that one, mess your hair so you look like a crazed madman, put your feet up and pretend to be asleep. the odd random curse also helps

now this is interesting, imagine your on a bus and it's semi full, quite busy but still a good few seats around... some maddser gets on, not even a full blown homeless alcho loon, just some odd looking twitchy nutter... my theroy is this If you catch his eye, he will sit next to you

now this is interesting, imagine your on a bus and it's semi full, quite busy but still a good few seats around... some maddser gets on, not even a full blown homeless alcho loon, just some odd looking twitchy nutter... my theroy is this If you catch his eye, he will sit next to you

i had this happen once with the local crazed auld wan. i was the only person upstairs and she sat next to me....

upstairs, at the front so i can pretend to be in a AT-AT mowing down rebel scum.

hothrebel_wallpaper1024.jpg

id say my favourite part of coming to dublin is when i get the train to heuston and take the number 90 to o'connell street instead of the luas just so i can sit at the front of the upstairs and do this.

after that is pretty much all down hill.

anyone here have to get the 27 bus?
always the risk when you venture upstairs that you might have to breathe in some heroin.
most days theres a couple of traveller kids down the back chasing the dragon or at least blazing a doob.
a few weeks back they procured the sale of 20 yellows and 30 xanax off some other gadge, loudly bartering and haggling for the whole journey.
only a euro a pill.
travellers seem to say brother alot. instead of man or dude or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back