The 'Bong & The 'Remorse in Cork (1 Viewer)

krusty kred?

My Remorse were mad tight. There was even a butterfly hovering over them as they started. How emo is that?

I don't remember anything from halfway through our set onwards, but I have it on good authority that I wrecked everything, so I'd like to apologise to everyone from cork and especially Ger. If its any consolation I've still got stomach cramps...

Corm said:
I don't remember anything from halfway through our set onwards, but I have it on good authority that I wrecked everything, so I'd like to apologise to everyone from cork and especially Ger. If its any consolation I've still got stomach cramps...
how can you not remember the guy in the pirate coat!!! what a character! he ended up filming half yer set!!

My remorse must practice about 15 times a day to be that tight 8-O
the butterfly was well emo aswell.

Raistlyn said:
I don't remember him either
a guy in a pirate coat? i think i'd remember that...

i'll hopefully have photos sometime this week, although i kept falling over when i was trying to take them so there should be some nice floor and ceiling shots with people jumping out of frame.
there's a benefit for the cork anarchist conspiracy on in the same venue on december 14th, after the Ex, if anyone's around. punk and reggae and a book stall.

treelo said:

i'll hopefully have photos sometime this week, although i kept falling over when i was trying to take them so there should be some nice floor and ceiling shots with people jumping out of frame.
there's a benefit for the cork anarchist conspiracy on in the same venue on december 14th, after the Ex, if anyone's around. punk and reggae and a book stall.
give up on the whole anarcho thing rhona.....capitalism is in, didnt you hear?
now grow your hair and buy a dress.

treelo said:

QUOTE]
Rhona how could you forget!....the guy in the priate coat with long blond hair and hoopy ear rings dancin like a mad thing to Scio Bong and goin around offering everyone a drink fro mhis 2l bottle of Tesco cider! Corm even dedicated a song to him, "to a guy with almost as cool a haircut as me" i think were the exact words, which set him off completely! and then damien took off his shirt, and well, that was that!

mc moley said:
give up on the whole anarcho thing rhona.....capitalism is in, didnt you hear?
now grow your hair and buy a dress.
Why dont you Grow your hair and buy a dress, all this apathy and coffee must be getting old at this stage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back