The 'Bong & The 'Remorse in Cork (3 Viewers)

Ah Rhona, you MUST remember the pirate guy! Personally I thought he looked more like he was in The Beatles around Sgt. Pepper era. He was goin' nuts!

Hey Corm, the only thing that got you up off that couch eventually was the threat of my putting my smelling, unwashed gee in yr face... then you pissed on all of us. Oh, good times.

jillface said:
Ah Rhona, you MUST remember the pirate guy! Personally I thought he looked more like he was in The Beatles around Sgt. Pepper era. He was goin' nuts!

Hey Corm, the only thing that got you up off that couch eventually was the threat of my putting my smelling, unwashed gee in yr face... then you pissed on all of us. Oh, good times.
Now that bit of the night I do recall

Rhona how could you forget!....the guy in the priate coat with long blond hair and hoopy ear rings dancin like a mad thing to Scio Bong and goin around offering everyone a drink fro mhis 2l bottle of Tesco cider! !
oh the guy with the mullet? no self-respecting pirate would have a mullet, and yes jill that jacket was way more sgt. pepper than jolly rodger.

and daragh, i did grow my hair, it's way too cold otherwise. i'm blonde now and today i'm wearing a skirt. stick that up your cliché.

looks like we might have a new CAZ soon...

Reminder to Rhona to try and find my bag (Disrupt/A patch on it) and my sleeping bag (navy) from the room the gig was on in CAZ and ask someone who's coming up to Dublin to bring it with them for me?

Corm said:
Reminder to Rhona to try and find my bag (Disrupt/A patch on it) and my sleeping bag (navy) from the room the gig was on in CAZ and ask someone who's coming up to Dublin to bring it with them for me?
reminder noted.

reminder duely cast aside as unacceptable instructions from the biy who tried to start fights with generous venue-running persons...

but did the kids ever get the new caz?
did corm ever speak to rhona again?
what did the cleaners do with the anarcho-bag//sleepo-bag combo?
nobody knows.

eoin said:
And did Ian Moore give me money to buy crash cymbals?

No.

You'll have to pound his face when he's up this week. Or somehow steal his ill gotten scandi welfare money. PSD are taking it back, we're taking it all back! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back