The best rehearsal studio in Dublin (1 Viewer)

The Jam Factory is in my view the best rehearsal space in Dublin...The music centre is prob best insulated, but as regards gear, size of rooms, cost and general nice surroundings the jamfactory.ie is the best

I've just opened a new rehearsal studio in Donore Ave. off the SCR. Of course I think its the best... ...but its light and airy, clean, free parking, free tea and coffee.The rates are as follows:-

Weekday Evening Sessions 6pm - 11pm - 55 euro

Daytime Weekdays 10am - 6pm 10 euro per hour

Weekends:-
10am - 2pm - 55 euro
2pm - 6pm - 55 euro
6pm - 11pm - 55 euro

This includes PA, 2 Mics and Stands, 5 piece Drum Kit (ex. Snare & cymbals,
inc. all stands), 1 Bass Amp, 2 Guitar Amps.

Extras per session:-
Snare 5 euro
Cymbal Set 5 euro
Keyboard 5 euro
Electric Guitar 5 euro
Bass 5 euro
Extra Mic & Stand 5 euro

So give us a call to book your session.

Kind regards,

Bobby.

Tel:- 01-498-2500
Mobile:- 087-2177-188

Unit-1 Rehearsal Studios,
Unit 1,
Whiteswan Business Centre,
Donore Avenue - off South Circular Road,
Dublin 8,
Rep. of Ireland.

email:- [email protected]
Web:- http://www.unit-1.ie

Extras per session:-
Snare 5 euro
Cymbal Set 5 euro
Keyboard 5 euro
Electric Guitar 5 euro
Bass 5 euro
Extra Mic & Stand 5 euro

Dude 5 euro for an extra mic and stand is a bit tight. We rehearse in another place and extra mics/cables/stands are provided for free if we need them.

I understand what everyone is saying here but I was recently at The Liffey Trust Dance Studios for a Zumba Masterclass and wow they are so impressive!! I get why people like the other places but really the factory is scary...at least these where clean modern and had the wow factor!

I understand what everyone is saying here but I was recently at The Liffey Trust Dance Studios for a Zumba Masterclass and wow they are so impressive!! I get why people like the other places but really the factory is scary...at least these where clean modern and had the wow factor!

welcome to thumped!
were big fans of the WOW factor around here,many thanks for this useful information!

Slightly off topic, but if your serious about rehearsing you should get your own lock-out rehearsal space and pay a monthly rental fee for the room with your own gear. You can even share it with other bands to split costs, there's several about dublin city. Ask your friends / other bands - Works out so much cheaper, and it's YOUR room.

That said, good luck with your enterprise! .|..|

the best place is where i rehearse, becuase it's really near my house. you can lock this thread now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back